Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little concerned too when I first saw those pics, but I'll reserve complete judgment until I have it in hand. Should be early next week for me.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I post quick comments about Dooku and get complaints about no pics.
I post pics of Jedi Luke and and get complaints about quality.

Talon will wait for someone else.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I post quick comments about Dooku and get complaints about no pics.
I post pics of Jedi Luke and and get complaints about quality.

Talon will wait for someone else.

Don't worry too much about it. It always happens this way.....people are anxious for pics so they can immediately start picking the piece apart.

Pics never do any piece justice really, that's why I wait until I can examine it up close and then draw my own conclusions. It's nice to see actual in-hand pics though because they give some idea of the differences between the studio pictures from SS's website and the actual piece.

Thanks for posting your pics, they are definitely the first in-hand pictures that I've seen of this Luke on the few forums that I check.

Don't worry too much about it. It always happens this way.....people are anxious for pics so they can immediately start picking the piece apart.

Pics never do any piece justice really, that's why I wait until I can examine it up close and then draw my own conclusions. It's nice to see actual in-hand pics though because they give some idea of the differences between the studio pictures from SS's website and the actual piece.

Thanks for posting your pics, they are definitely the first in-hand pictures that I've seen of this Luke on the few forums that I check.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Just picked mine up from CSC...don't have time to open it up and check him out just yet. I'll try to post some pics tonight :rock

Here's mine.

luke023a.jpg

luke021a-1.jpg

luke024a-1.jpg

Even though I'll be getting this later on, the prototype face sculpt looks so much better than the final one here.
What the hell happened!?:dunno:slap

Could somebody please post the exact height, width and depth of the statue (including the base)?
I would like to buy an acryl glas with a socket for the Luke PF.
Thanks.

I ordered it direct from SS. It seems to be my cheapest route these days other then trying to find one locally on the bay for a cheap price.

Back