Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
354.00 CND shipped and then around another 28.00 at the door + a giftcard always inside the box of no less then 20 US dollars + reward points.

Anyone else have a "half-lit" lightsaber?
Checked the SS site and no pics with the saber on.

Reminds me of the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF. :monkey2

Here's a pic of Luke next to Obi-Wan...

Anyone else have a "half-lit" lightsaber?
Checked the SS site and no pics with the saber on.

Reminds me of the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF. :monkey2

Here's a pic of Luke next to Obi-Wan...

Nevermind, found my answer in the other Luke PF thread.
Half-lit it is. :slap

thanks, guys. Good to know, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I haven't turned on any of my PF's that light up since day 1 of me getting them anyway. Ordered:yess:

Personally...id like it to light up..but the piece itself is amazing. I would feel better if it didnt have a light up feature rather than have one that doesnt work.

just deciding if I should go AlterEgo or SCS and since they both have the same price, are there any coupon codes or something out for them?

just deciding if I should go AlterEgo or SCS and since they both have the same price, are there any coupon codes or something out for them?

I use Alterego because they give reward points and I don't have to pay tax. Plus, Marc is really reasonable with shipping; everytime I have found lower shipping somewhere else, he has matched their price.

You lucky lucky man! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap

Thanks! :rock

Be sure to find a nice 1:4 scale Mystery Machine to go with it.

I have my 1:4 Great Dane...that'll work.

btw,,,,I'll trade you a SW dio or two for it????????????? :naughty

Nah, this is the best prize I've ever won from Sideshow so I think I'll keep it. :lol

Plus I had to cancel it and thankfully someone up there loves me enough to send it to me....seems ungrateful to trade it

congrats! was it the exclusive or regular version?

Exclusive. :)

Back