Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, this is the best prize I've ever won from Sideshow so I think I'll keep it. :lol

Plus I had to cancel it and thankfully someone up there loves me enough to send it to me....seems ungrateful to trade it

Wellzzzz,,,cannot blame me for trying,,lol!!! :wink1:

Well, this is a new one thats shaken my faith in SS QC and Customer Service!
I noticed my Luke Jedi's lightsaber hand had a crooked blade, upon closer examination i saw that there was a big crack in the base of the blade where it connects to the hilt.
I contacted SS and asked for a replacement right hand and they replied and said they cant send one because each hand is unique to each body???!!!!
I have never heard of this before. My Anakin PF had a similar issue, he arrived with a broken saber blade, and SS issued a replacement right hand quickly with no issue at all, now they are telling me this??
It doesnt sound right to me, the mould should all be the same right?.
And for a $300 statue + nearly $100 shipping to Australia, you would think the statue should be perfect.. :(

I noticed my Luke Jedi's lightsaber hand had a crooked blade, upon closer examination i saw that there was a big crack in the base of the blade where it connects to the hilt.
I contacted SS and asked for a replacement right hand and they replied and said they cant send one because each hand is unique to each body???!!!!
I have never heard of this before. My Anakin PF had a similar issue, he arrived with a broken saber blade, and SS issued a replacement right hand quickly with no issue at all, now they are telling me this??
And for a $300 statue + nearly $100 shipping to Australia, you would think the statue should be perfect.. :(

That response from Sideshow is just ridiculous.
Try calling them up and ask for Inthia because there is no way each hand is unique to it's respective statue! :slap

That response from Sideshow is just ridiculous.
Try calling them up and ask for Inthia because there is no way each hand is unique to it's respective statue! :slap

Ye, i was actually waiting for Inthia to respond and i cc'd her in my reply to Jaclyn.

This is the initial reply:

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your Luke Skywalker Exclusive PF replacement request. Please know we are unable to offer you a replacement hand with light saber as each hand is only compatible with its original corresponding body.

Although you are outside of your 30 day return period, we can offer you a full exchange as a one time courtesy. However, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return this piece to us as well as the cost to ship a replacement to you. Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the exchange at your earliest convenience.

I actually had the same exact defect with my original Luke PF :slap but I bought mine through Cornerstore Comics and they were more than happy to help get me a replacement. I did have to send in the entire statue for the same reason they gave you and it took a couple of weeks, but my replacement is in perfect shape. It's amazing how much that crooked blade bugged the crap out of me. Hope you get it sorted out.

Please, pics of Luke Jedi PF in company of other Star Wars´s PFs ? I´ve seen a lot of picture of the statue but only a fews in comparative with others.

Luke Skywalker jedi pf question

Hello I have been debating getting this peice from sideshow is there any reason why this is still in stock I think it looks pretty good. Was there a desighn flaw with it or should i just wait thought I read in a q +a that there will be another skywalker pf.

Re: Luke Skywalker jedi pf question

Hello I have been debating getting this peice from sideshow is there any reason why this is still in stock I think it looks pretty good. Was there a desighn flaw with it or should i just wait thought I read in a q +a that there will be another skywalker pf.

The droid and evil characters always sell better for Star Wars. Also if you noticed the whole Star Wars line overall doesn't sell as well as the Marvel line on Sideshow.

The droid and evil characters always sell better for Star Wars. Also if you noticed the whole Star Wars line overall doesn't sell as well as the Marvel line on Sideshow.

i wish iwould have pulled the trigger on the darth talon exclusive:slap I wasent collecting at the time but also really want a count dooku pf and a assij ventress pf , I wish I could still get these from sideshow.

Which droid characters are you talking about? Sideshow hasn't made any droid statues or figures, aside from the Life Size ones.

If I had to guess why Luke is still around, I'd say it's probably because some people have problems with the pose, and because they didn't include a cloak, which would have been a nice accessory and given you some more display options. There's nothing wrong with the PF itself, aside from the dim lightsaber.

I'm sure there will be another Luke PF at some point. Probably the X-wing pilot version, if I had to guess. But if you want him in his Jedi incarnation, this is the one to get.

Which droid characters are you talking about? Sideshow hasn't made any droid statues or figures, aside from the Life Size ones.

If I had to guess why Luke is still around, I'd say it's probably because some people have problems with the pose, and because they didn't include a cloak, which would have been a nice accessory and given you some more display options. There's nothing wrong with the PF itself, aside from the dim lightsaber.

I'm sure there will be another Luke PF at some point. Probably the X-wing pilot version, if I had to guess. But if you want him in his Jedi incarnation, this is the one to get.

I mean when C3PO and R2D2 are available I bet they'll sell out quickly.

Back