Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess your not counting or forgetting that terrible yoda clone pf? I guess half a saber lighting isn't really cutting it

:slap You're right, I spaced it. :gah:

Two reasons: 1) I don't collect the PT (I only have the Maul 1:1 bust) and 2) the half-ignited saber was, well blah. :pfft:

:slap You're right, I spaced it. :gah:

Two reasons: 1) I don't collect the PT (I only have the Maul 1:1 bust) and 2) the half-ignited saber was, well blah. :pfft:

Actually it wasn't that bad the light up yoda saber... yeah it doesn't lit so well but anyway it wasn't bas as people say...

Was just looking at the dimensions of this piece...not sure it's going to fit in my display :slap The stance makes it a bit of an awkward fit.

Make me jealous guys. Indeed a PF with a green lightsaber would look awesome in my collection as well, but I try to limit my "human looking" PFs to a minimum
I only have ol' Ben.

whatever happened to the C-3PO PF? it was announced as in development the same time as Luke and now lukes shipping, but still now news on 3PO, anyone heard anything?

I can't wait for someone to sell this in the F/S section:clap I really want this statue, but can wait on it since I'm not really 100% satisfied with the pose

whatever happened to the C-3PO PF? it was announced as in development the same time as Luke and now lukes shipping, but still now news on 3PO, anyone heard anything?

It probably will shown at this year's comic con...hopefully along with R2...

I really doubt we'll see a C3PO or R2 anytime soon. With the Medicom version of both coming out, it would almost be direct competition. Granted one is in 1/4 scale and the other 1/6, they'd be so close in price people might have to choose one over the other if they collect both lines and want some version of those characters.

I'm going to bet an OT Trooper or ESB Vader...

...I'm going to bet an OT Trooper or ESB Vader...

I don't think he is going to be made soon. ANH Vader is just 11 months old... I think we have to wait a year of two before we will see Vader again.
I think the next Vader is gonna be ROTJ in 2013 :wink1:

I wasn't talking about the 1/6 scale Vader, I was referring to the idea that SSC might release a 1/4 scale (PF) ESB Vader.

I wasn't talking about the 1/6 scale Vader, I was referring to the idea that SSC might release a 1/4 scale (PF) ESB Vader.

Sorry misread your post. :slap
I forgot it was a PF thread, not 1:6 :eek:

But even if so... With the ROTJ Luke shipping now I wouldn't be suprised when they announce a ROTJ Vader to go with Luke :D

I really doubt we'll see a C3PO or R2 anytime soon. With the Medicom version of both coming out, it would almost be direct competition. Granted one is in 1/4 scale and the other 1/6, they'd be so close in price people might have to choose one over the other if they collect both lines and want some version of those characters.

I'm going to bet an OT Trooper or ESB Vader...

You are way wrong on the 1/4 scale C3PO/R2D2. They have already shown pictures/sneaks of the 1/4 C3PO/R2 with the official reveal of them expected in mid/late 2010. :slap

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60686&highlight=c3po

More specifically information in this post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2263886&postcount=27

You are way wrong on the 1/4 scale C3PO/R2D2. They have already shown pictures/sneaks of the 1/4 C3PO/R2 with the official reveal of them expected in mid/late 2010. :slap

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60686&highlight=c3po

More specifically information in this post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2263886&postcount=27

And that maybe explain the reason why they haven't introduced a new Pf since the Aurra Sing 4 months ago... will they present both C3PO and Artoo at SDCC? we'lll see... but I'm sure at least Threepio will be there!

Back