Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I can't help with most of your questions as I packed mine away sometime ago in perfect working condition, the only thing I can help you with is the robe I bought off MYC sculptures. Good luck with the rest of your issues.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but Just got this in. Absolutely love it and ecstatic to finally have it! #250 .

However the light up feature is faulty on mine. You press the switch in and the saber lights up, but as soon as you take your finger off the switch it turns off? Its almost like the switch isn’t staying depressed enough to keep the thing lit up. It’s either a dodgy connector or switch, but the seller did say there was a battery leak a few years back so it probably has something to do with that more likely. The inside of the battery compartment is very tarnished and the metal has rusted in some spots.

Has anyone any experience getting the base apart on one of these things? Any help would be appreciated, I wanna get in there and see if this is something I can fix! And there are no screws on the bottom as far as I can tell.

Thanks! Another question, the white flap on the underside of his shirt, mines almost yellow. Anyone else’s like that? I’m not sure If it’s supposed to be like that or it’s due to the age of this thing.

Ohhh and where can I get a custom robe for this guy? Anyone ever bought the one that is currently on ebay? Thanks :)

Mine doesn't light up at all. Never did (I bought it secondhand a few years ago). For me, it's kind of a "whatever" issue. I'm not fond of lighting features on PFs anyway. Wish I had the exclusive hand though so he wasn't holding his lightsaber.

As for the yellowing, I'll have to check mine, but that's a very common issue with aging white clothing, whether it's meant for 1:1 humans, dolls, or figures. ;) I can check mine tonight when I get home. I know his vest is fraying a bit. Think I'm gonna just take it off.

Sorry I can't help with most of your questions as I packed mine away sometime ago in perfect working condition, the only thing I can help you with is the robe I bought off MYC sculptures. Good luck with the rest of your issues.
Myc sculptures. Thanks man, I’ll check it out.

Mine doesn't light up at all. Never did (I bought it secondhand a few years ago). For me, it's kind of a "whatever" issue. I'm not fond of lighting features on PFs anyway. Wish I had the exclusive hand though so he wasn't holding his lightsaber.

As for the yellowing, I'll have to check mine, but that's a very common issue with aging white clothing, whether it's meant for 1:1 humans, dolls, or figures. ;) I can check mine tonight when I get home. I know his vest is fraying a bit. Think I'm gonna just take it off.
Thanks man. It’s a shame about your vest!

Back