SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

I agree with most people that although it does look like RDJ he does looks a bit too old. I'm not too worried because it is a prototype and if SS reads this forum they might fix that.

Awesome detail. I did preorder it although so far Hot Toys one has better likeness

Yikes. Who's that under the mask? It ain't Bobby that's for sure. I was looking forward to this but the pose is bad and the likeness is awful.

1:6 Hot Toys all the way baby!!!!! :rock

Last edited:

The likeness is horrible. I don't mind the pose and definitely ordered it because I couldn't resist a Mark 01 in 1/4 Scale but am not happy about the pricing. Went Flexpay so the hits would be smaller but its not coming until July if the Flex is correct so it'll be time....

Two points here brothers:

1) it's too early and only a prototype

2) whose gonna display him with the flip mask really... I'm not!!!

The likeness is horrible. I don't mind the pose and definitely ordered it because I couldn't resist a Mark 01 in 1/4 Scale but am not happy about the pricing. Went Flexpay so the hits would be smaller but its not coming until July if the Flex is correct so it'll be time....

I did the same, blows won't b as devastating with the $$$.

edit: I guess the prediction of $324.99 went out the window, huh Mike?

If they improve the likeness I'll display him like that but I like it either way as well.

For those flipper, be warn...you'll LOSE money on this one...high ES...bad economy...paypal and ebay fees...

Yikes. Who's that under the mask? It ain't Bobby that's for sure. I was looking forward to this but the pose is bad and the likeness is awful.

1:6 Hot Toys all the way baby!!!!! :rock

isn't it charles bronson in that suit, it sure looks like him .

477115.jpg

LatrineandtheShirffOfRottingham.jpg

we have a winner! Roger Rees

https://www.imdb.com/media/rm627940608/nm0715953

Its getting hard for me to choose one!!! HT or SS?

They both look good
but SS is pricey and bigger.

attachment.php

Back