SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

The Juggernaut maquette was only $324 and it was 26'' so I can't see the price being any higher than that.

That was a few years ago. Costs have gone up since then. I can definitely see a 375-400 dollar price tag. If not just north of 400.

The Juggernaut maquette was only $324 and it was 26'' so I can't see the price being any higher than that.

However, Iron man is based on the movie and if it is Stan Winston Studios (SWS), then the price tag will be much higher than $300 bucks.

I guess we will find out in about 5 hours.....

Im practically counting down the hours now I'm that excited about what its going to look like :D

4 hours means 1am UK time and i've been up since 4.30am this morning. can hardly keep my eyes open as it is but theres no way im missing this! :banana

4 hours means 1am UK time and i've been up since 4.30am this morning. can hardly keep my eyes open as it is but theres no way im missing this! :banana

COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!! COFFEE!!!

That's the word of the day for you guys in Europe.....

Its good for me in New Zealand when the New Pre-Order Products go up at SS cause it is just passed Mid Day so its prime time for me to place an Order :D

4 hours to go, folks!!!!

I thought NL goes up at 7:00 now here in AZ, so wouldn't that make it more like 5 hours when you originally posted? Now 4.5 hours to go. Don't forget, CA changes there clocks back while AZ stays the same, so when NL used to come out at ~6, it's now at ~7.

CA time 6-7 now equals AZ time 7-8

I thought NL goes up at 7:00 now here in AZ, so wouldn't that make it more like 5 hours when you originally posted? Now 4.5 hours to go. Don't forget, CA changes there clocks back while AZ stays the same, so when NL used to come out at ~6, it's now at ~7.

CA time 6-7 now equals AZ time 7-8

That's right....

I guess it will be 7 pm instead of 6. However, I'm not taking any chances. I will be by the computer at 5:30.....:D

Just in case.....

Last edited:

So can someone tell me the EST when the NL will go up? Isn't it the same as it's always been?

Having heard what happened with the Iron Man Comiquette I am about to brew the biggest pot of coffee because this big boy is mine!

I'm going to have to add another room to the house just for my IM collection.

That's a good thing. :D

Back