SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Eastern time is usually around 9pm

Alright thanks wofford29. So it's the same as it's always been. I thought the earlier posts were saying that the time had changed. (I knew there was a difference in times across the U.S. but I though Sideshow themselves had changed the "release" time.) Good to know.

I would not be too worried about being able to order this piece, I am sure it will be TBD edition size so it will be around for a day or so at least...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess...

regular - 750
exclusive - 500

Being in the UK sucks for buying exclusives as they now cost 25% more due to the exchange rate.

The exchange rate may be painful but I am prepared to take that hit to get this! I don't fancy taking the risk of trying to get one on e-bay later- this piece has the whiff of a grail to me.

The exchange rate may be painful but I am prepared to take that hit to get this! I don't fancy taking the risk of trying to get one on e-bay later- this piece has the whiff of a grail to me.

actually, that was just me :eek:

However, Iron man is based on the movie and if it is Stan Winston Studios (SWS), then the price tag will be much higher than $300 bucks.

I guess we will find out in about 5 hours.....

Cripes...it has been confirmed several times in this thread that it is NOT Stan Winston Studios already....read people read! :lol

Cripes...it has been confirmed several times in this thread that it is NOT Stan Winston Studios already....read people read! :lol

soooo, what your saying is that there's a slim chance that it might be a Stan Winston Studios (SWS) production?????

or not.:banana:banana

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back