Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright kids, need some advice. Since this bad boy won't fit in a besta, I've narrowed it down to 2 options.

Option #1: Buy a Besta and lay it on its side and put Hulk on top and allowing future pieces to go inside.

Option #2: Buy a Pax and find someone locally to make a custom door.

After doing some back reading, it's a shame IKEA discontinued the Stuva as it appeared to be a good solution. If anyone has other suggestions feel free to suggest.

Alright kids, need some advice. Since this bad boy won't fit in a besta, I've narrowed it down to 2 options.

Option #1: Buy a Besta and lay it on its side and put Hulk on top and allowing future pieces to go inside.

After doing some back reading, it's a shame IKEA discontinued the Stuva as it appeared to be a good solution. If anyone has other suggestions feel free to suggest.

If you have the space I highly recommend going the Pax route. The depth will come in handy since all these new 1/4 piece have larger bases.

Put another BESTA unit in front of another, just don't insert the back panel. I did that with a shorter unit (easier to balance the unit with shorter sides and without the back panel to secure it) so that I could house my 1/6 HT Tumbler and Bat. Maybe then, you can angle the Hulk v Wolverine statue to fit. I'm also considering the PAX route for Prime 1 statues, finally decided to invest, but still trying to decide on how to do the custom doors since I'm not a really a DIY guy (IKEA assembly has been my only experience), and the space of course is still an issue since I have a 5 wide x 3 1/2 tall BESTA setup as my main display and that already takes up a lot of space. My area collects dust like crazy so I need to display behind a closed door or I'll be running through dust canisters every week.

Put another BESTA unit in front of another, just don't insert the back panel. I did that with a shorter unit (easier to balance the unit with shorter sides and without the back panel to secure it) so that I could house my 1/6 HT Tumbler and Bat. Maybe then, you can angle the Hulk v Wolverine statue to fit. I'm also considering the PAX route for Prime 1 statues, finally decided to invest, but still trying to decide on how to do the custom doors since I'm not a really a DIY guy (IKEA assembly has been my only experience), and the space of course is still an issue since I have a 5 wide x 3 1/2 tall BESTA setup as my main display and that already takes up a lot of space. My area collects dust like crazy so I need to display behind a closed door or I'll be running through dust canisters every week.

Can I see a picture of that?

Anyone else think their Hulk's eyes are a tiny bit wonky? I feel like his left eye could have been looking/pointing a little more inward.

Hello everyone,

Today I received this most anticipating masterpiece. Unfortunately for me the right shoulder pad of Wolverine has a crack :( , it's not broken yet but I think it's a matter of time before it happens if I decide to put it back in the box for a move.

It's the first time this thing happens to me, I did send an email to Sideshow already.
Do you think Sideshow will replace it ? How does it work ? As I live in Belgium, do you think I might have to pay custom fees again if they send me a new body for Wolverine ?

Thanks for your help.

lfcoSlbP09jol3OMSY1Wqa7fe

qwO86Ejwu00pWge0rEKGO4cty

uqd5RoB3L6z2dGGIK9fzq1LFu

Very, very nice. Love the image in the background. At a glance the claws in the background image look like downward motion indicators for wolverine's claws (on the statue).

Yea they kinda do, didnt notice that before. And thanks, its artwork that I sketched based on some comic art I found and my mother actually did the painting.

Doubtful SS will send you a new body when you live overseas. They probably offer you a discount only.

They will.

I am in Australia and they are sending me one. Had the same issue. Fine crack in the pad.

Thanks for your support, I'm glad to read this.

I can't say that I'm not anxious and scared about what they will answer to me.

I hope that your replacement will be flawless !

Thanks for your support, I'm glad to read this.

I can't say that I'm not anxious and scared about what they will answer to me.

I hope that your replacement will be flawless !

Cheers mate !!!!!! They are supposed to inspect the one they send you also. However a collector on here did receive one that was glued back together.
lets hope that is still not the case.

I saw that on the other forum, sometimes this hobby is too much stress.

Have they send the replacement to you already ? Do they give you a tracking number with it ?

Back