Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, but I still don't like wolverines head, both of them....: and the blue paint on his shoulder pad is too light, weight is good, feel more solid , and size is good enough, I thought is small but it's enough .

Could you put the 2 heads side to side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

out of curiosity, do you guys prefer plain unboxings or do you prefer reviews?
Trying to set a specific direction in video production for my YT channel.

Your channel is perfect so far! I'm a fan [emoji3]! You probably can do both unboxing in one video and then the review follows. But your unboxing is on point! [emoji1476]

I think Canale sculpts the best Wolverine out there, but damn those teeth are horrid. I haven't seen anyone post any good paint apps on them yet. I could never accept that if I were you guys. Meanwhile, I see Prime 1's factories killing everything so far. I mean, they didn't even paint the gums, everything is like coffee stained white in the mouth.

I may try and paint the gums and put some lines between the teeth.. I will practice on the Ex since I don't care about that one..

Of course I could get it in hand and not care at all... :)

I love unboxing videos. I want to feel like I'm there unboxing it with you. As for the music, I love loud edm music. I actually don't need to hear your voice. Let the music do the talking!

Your channel is perfect so far! I'm a fan [emoji3]! You probably can do both unboxing in one video and then the review follows. But your unboxing is on point! [emoji1476]

c7NJRa2.gif

Thanks guys. I'll try both.

Just unboxed mine and I have to say this thing is impressive. The details on the hulk are excellent and the paint apps for the most part are pretty solid.

IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

Teeth not great on the EX but to be honest they are far less objectionable in person due to the smaller size
IMG_6137.JPG

close up of the reg
IMG_6143.jpg

and in comparison to the 1/4 scale PFs
IMG_6147.jpg

I was a little concerned it wouldn't hold it's own next to the 1/4s, but it really scales well with the rest of the 1/4 scale statues
IMG_6148.JPG

Wolverine does smoke cigars right. so bad teeth is normal I suppose haha

Got mine yesterday, this dio is a great size, other than the teeth everything else about this statue look amazing in person.

k

j

Got mine yesterday, this dio is a great size, other than the teeth everything else about this statue look amazing in person.

k

j

Wow as usual nice pics Mamba! Gosh this piece really does look great. I'm actually glad the Wolverine exclusive is not so great lol. I will just get this down the road before it eventually sells out

Back