Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the love of Zod, would someone post clear, well-lit pictures of the EX head on the statue? I suppose if the seam looks bad in poorly shot pictures then it's not going to look any better in clear pics, but it's like people are intentionally avoiding taking pics of it.

For the love of Zod, would someone post clear, well-lit pictures of the EX head on the statue? I suppose if the seam looks bad in poorly shot pictures then it's not going to look any better in clear pics, but it's like people are intentionally avoiding taking pics of it.

I agree. Would love to see some variety of pics of the ex. Also, did anyone do a video review yet? I keep looking with no luck.

For the pics on the EX portrait ...please take pics from different angles and different distances. Would hate to just see close-up pics of his teeth.

out of curiosity, do you guys prefer plain unboxings or do you prefer reviews?
Trying to set a specific direction in video production for my YT channel.

For me ...either one is fine. As long as I get to see the statue in its entirety ...close ups ...full pics ...different angles ...etc.

I think I lean slightly to the unboxing ...but just by a little.

out of curiosity, do you guys prefer plain unboxings or do you prefer reviews?
Trying to set a specific direction in video production for my YT channel.

Personally I hate Unboxing vids... I always skip past all that and get the piece itself and the review. If the piece is really unique I may be interested in an unboxing but that is very rare.

Gotcha.
Thanks for the feedback.
I'll try my hand at a "personal impressions" video next time instead of an unboxing.
I don't want to call it a review as I don't consider myself qualified for that.
This statue will be the first attempt

Personally I hate Unboxing vids... I always skip past all that and get the piece itself and the review. If the piece is really unique I may be interested in an unboxing but that is very rare.

Same here. If inbox, keep it very very short

Just review the statue. Unboxing is unnecessary and definitely no music. Also can't stand the quick movement where everything is a blur.

I love unboxing videos. I want to feel like I'm there unboxing it with you. As for the music, I love loud edm music. I actually don't need to hear your voice. Let the music do the talking!

Not bad, but I still don't like wolverines head, both of them....: and the blue paint on his shoulder pad is too light, weight is good, feel more solid , and size is good enough, I thought is small but it's enough .

Back