Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this just means that i may get this for a discount down the road and not wry if i dont get the ex hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! The EX is no big deal at all. The pics of seen of that head sculpt are terrible indications it's not that impressive compared to the rest of the piece

Agreed! The EX is no big deal at all. The pics of seen of that head sculpt are terrible indications it's not that impressive compared to the rest of the piece

Yup. The ex head just doesn't scream out must buy somehow

the teeth isnt bad at all when you have it in hand, wolverines teeth shouldnt be clear white to begin with since he first of all is old as hell and also smokes those damn cigarres all day long:) but i like the original portrait more.

not sure if I would agree there's an issue with the teeth...After all did he just come from the dentist? Don't think it's that big of deal myself.

I don't really have a problem with Wolvie's teeth. I dislike seeing the seam on HULK's neck much more. I'm hoping in hand that it won't bother me as much. Paint apps on this look pretty good overall. Especially on the HULK. Looking forward to getting this.

well, i bought this piece of art solely because of hulk and dont care that much of wolverine to be honest, with that said i do think wolvi is very well done and even though i didnt think the EX head would be anything to have i must say its a bit nice anyway, biggest reason of course to be able to switch the display a little, also, i think someone asked earlier if the claws on wolvi are metal, and yes, they are:)

I know comic history and I know that the Ex will stay in the box.. never liked that mask.

Same. Older does not mean better. My ex is probably never going to be displayed. Still no reason to miss out on the exclusive...especially when the price is the same regardless and the ex will probably raise the value down the line if you need to get rid of it.
also, i think someone asked earlier if the claws on wolvi are metal, and yes, they are:)

That was me. Glad to hear they are metal. Thanks very much for confirming

Cool thats its metal. And a bit surprised a few dont care for the ex lol. Rly like this piece (with the reg head)

Well ...I moved the charging of my EX to March. Too many statues coming in at once. So ....I look forward to your in hand pics guys!

I like the ex head. The costume itself is very dated but they did a really good job on it
This is a revised incredible hulk 181 cover , probably stating the obvious

Back