Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, me too. This 1/5 scale dio has me anticipating the next one ...so I do hope SSC keeps making more of these.

Sure it came out nice but it should've had switch out hand with Wolverine's blade stabbed into Hulk's chest.

But I get why a company wouldn't be allowed to do that.

I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best is fight in a kid friendly diorama where I just swing my blades in the air. :lol

Some of these superhero collectibles need to start being given some teeth, especially ones with Wolverine!

Mix it up a little you know, there are enough "safe" pieces out there already.

Guarantee everyone would display the stabbing hand if it was made available to show off a Wolverine who actually doesn't miss at that close range!

That's not SSC's call. Misney won't allow it. They have the final say and SSC just has to work with what Misney gives them. The final say on any Marvel piece belongs to Misney and they are more strict than ever (no smoking, drinking, fallen heroes, etc...). That's why the Emma PF couldn't have an EX wine goblet hand, Wolvie pieces no longer have him smoking cigars, or have a dio where Wolvie is stabbing HULK in the chest. Misney isn't having it anymore.

Last edited:
Bloody stupid. I was actually surprised Logan got an R rating. Misney is just pathetic if you ask me. Follow the rules for f..k sake! Give the characters the full scope they deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody stupid. I was actually surprised Logan got an R rating. Misney is just pathetic if you ask me. Follow the rules for f..k sake! Give the characters the full scope they deserve

FOX owns the rights to Logan and all the other X-related movies. Misney has no control over the X-movies.

FOX owns the rights to Logan and all the other X-related movies. Misney has no control over the X-movies.

I wasn't comparing the two. I was just surprised that it did get an R rating even if it's owned by Fox. If Misney had anything to do with it. It would have been a PG13

Got mine today and i love it soooooo much, hulk is my absolute biggest hero of all time and he is absolutely insanely crazy good, thank you Sideshow!
i tried my best with the pictures, sorry if they are not that good:)

Not a fan of the seam on the Hulk (especially since there isn't another head). I do like the paints on this though - they are vibrant and make the piece "pop".

Great Jeebus...I was hoping those teeth were a one-off but it seems like it's universally bad.
can you confirm if the claws are metal?

That's how I will display it: with one of my Hulk 181's inside a mirror-backed acrylic case on a pedestal. The art print will hang above it.

My man. I have the original Thor PF under a framed shadowbox Journey Into Mystery #83 with sigs from Jack and Stan beneath it on plain white card. Did we just become best friends? Do you want to go do karate in the garage?

Looks like Wolverine has damn food stuck in his teeth. Besides that, everything else looks great

Damn it! The teeth on the EX looks bad.

Wondering if all of the EX will have teeth that look like that ...or just a few of them.

Back