Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but like clockwork. It'll sell out. Then give it a year +. Prices will climb and people will gain interest, and then, people start paying out the wazoo!

Yeah this is one that has been on a lot of people's radar for some time, and so far SSC really doesn't seem to have competition from other companies with regards to VS dios....Still that's the largest ES I think of any of the VS pieces

Yeah this is one that has been on a lot of people's radar for some time, and so far SSC really doesn't seem to have competition from other companies with regards to VS dios....Still that's the largest ES I think of any of the VS pieces

In terms of ES, for sure.

And yeah, I remember this getting hyped YEARS ago. :lol The wait is finally over.

For the record though, I still didn't order. :lol

In terms of ES, for sure.

And yeah, I remember this getting hyped YEARS ago. :lol The wait is finally over.

For the record though, I still didn't order. :lol

nope me either.. Doesn't seem a person has to order right out of the gate like years ago. Now we can wait for in hand pics to decide and even then can wait months afterwards to order such as the case with Goblin.

nope me either.. Doesn't seem a person has to order right out of the gate like years ago. Now we can wait for in hand pics to decide and even then can wait months afterwards to order such as the case with Goblin.

Quad, I'm starting to feel like you and me are the up and coming "Statler and Waldolf" of SSFs....

2894181382_c1e9f52f59.jpg

:lol

Did anybody in America get this email? I wonder if people in Australia and other places will get this first like many other statues recently.

Yeah, but like clockwork. It'll sell out. Then give it a year +. Prices will climb and people will gain interest, and then, people start paying out the wazoo!

I 100% agree with that prediction. It was also priced correctly compared to deadpool. I will re pre order it because it will be gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wait for in-hand pics on this one. I'm surprised at how quickly they're getting this out from preorder to shipping. That they're doing this one in record time makes me even more frustrated at waiting 1-2 years for some pieces.

I'm so confused by the early release but I'll take it. I paid it in full using points so I'll probably be in the back of the queue.

I have to wait for in-hand pics on this one. I'm surprised at how quickly they're getting this out from preorder to shipping. That they're doing this one in record time makes me even more frustrated at waiting 1-2 years for some pieces.

Welcome to the club. :lol :lecture

P1 seems to be on a role. Plus they acquire many good license unlike pcs

Waiting for the in-hand pics. 7 months from PO to release on a 6,500 ES leaves me worried about QC on this one.

I hope they pull it off because the price is reasonale (for 2017) and the proto is amazing apart from Hulk's left shoulder. Do wish it was 1/4 though.

Back