Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some ppl on FB are already getting emails for this saying the statue will be in warehouse 9 days from now and cards will be charged 1/18

Looks like some ppl on FB are already getting emails for this saying the statue will be in warehouse 9 days from now and cards will be charged 1/18

That is crazy. I would be ok with that but I am on a payment plan through March. It seems like everything is always pushed back and this sneaks in out of nowhere early and then earlier.

I had better not get that email. I was okay with February, but This month? I already have red sonja coming in, no way I'm going to drop $650 + in addition to that.

latest

I have Darkseid Skeletor Green Lantern and Catwoman coming this week

Dunno if I can swing Hulk v Wolverine altogether

I had better not get that email. I was okay with February, but This month? I already have red sonja coming in, no way I'm going to drop $650 + in addition to that.

latest

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm with you on that matter. That's a slap in the face if they send emails for January when your on a plan for Feb - the cheek I would give them back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's crazy! There's already too many statues being charged and shipped this month alone.

I hope mine will still get charged and shipped in February.

Damn. Why oh why couldn't they just let us with the normal 8 payment plans lol

That is crazy. I would be ok with that but I am on a payment plan through March. It seems like everything is always pushed back and this sneaks in out of nowhere early and then earlier.

Ya I wasn't expecting it at all, but I'm not complaining. I know I always cry about the one year wait for statues to come out after PO, so this is a nice surprise.

Man, Sideshow isn't wasting any more time on this one. I'm shocked how quickly from official announcement to now that they got this one out.

It's gotta be the fastest moving piece I've seen go from reveal to pre order to shipping lol...congrats to those who got him for Jan will anticipate great reviews no doubt

It's gotta be the fastest moving piece I've seen go from reveal to pre order to shipping lol...congrats to those who got him for Jan will anticipate great reviews no doubt

Honestly, I can't think of another either. :lol

pretty sure it was mentioned before, but I just looked at the order page and the EX es is 2500.....wow.

Yeah, but like clockwork. It'll sell out. Then give it a year +. Prices will climb and people will gain interest, and then, people start paying out the wazoo!

Back