Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is a dio lol. Don't leave out Wolverine lol but your point is valid never the less. Only time will tell. They eventually sold out of the Avengers Hulk which ES was huge. Thought that would never sell out

I have the Scar/surfer piece, while I like it there's still that same old problem that it really doesn't sit well size wise with other pieces. I was really let down when I opened it up and saw how small it was. Just like most of the last VS dios they did. The size is really what killed that line and people just quit ordering imo.
The one dio that really never sold well was the IM vs Namor piece, it's one of the largest dios SSC made and the Characters are really well done and you also get a whole new IM character with it also, but I thing ssc had lost it's fan base for these dios by then and it just didn't sell well.

I stumbled onto a guy on FB statue BST. He's just a middle man but seems pretty good to deal with. He's located in Canada though and is selling through a dealer in Korea I believe is where my Sandman piece came from. Note: after ordering it arrived in less than a week from Korea...

You need to hook brother Chap up....

They sold 5000 Mary Jane Comiquettes

Which are still marked up on eBay

Just got an email from SS saying these are shipping early. Now it's Feb-March 2017 shipping date! That doesn't happen that often lol. Screenshot_20161108-185852.jpg

What happens to flex payment that wasn't supposed to start till January?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else surprised that this is being set to release in Feb/March 2017????

This was just up for PO. That's right around the corner. Not used to that kind of turn around with Sideshow. I was expecting a year.

Anyone else surprised that this is being set to release in Feb/March 2017????

This was just up for PO. That's right around the corner. Not used to that kind of turn around with Sideshow. I was expecting a year.

Maybe the factory thinks they can get it done quickly...it doesn't have that much complex things going on

Maybe the factory thinks they can get it done quickly...it doesn't have that much complex things going on

Maybe. But even you got to admit, that's pretty surprising, no?

It's basically 4-5 months away.

Groot, Black Cat - both were just put up for PO - and estimated a year for release.

Hulk v. Wolverine is half that.

If I have rewards points ready to use can I call SS and add those to an order I have already made? I got some points from spooktacular I am hoping to add to this.

I did it a LONG time ago, but I had to call and ask them to do it. Not sure if policies have changed, but worst case scenario, they say 'no.' (I'd be surprised if they say that though.)

Lol

It probably explains why this is shipping early

Before the imposition of tariffs and strong US dollar

Hilary winning would mean a depreciated USD

Back