Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quantity dictates how nice the piece is not the quality. This site should change to SideshowInvestors.com, and instead of calling yourself as collector.... Investor is more appropriate.

I actually collect these things cuz cuz they give me such a nostalgic feeling of my childhood. Comics, movies and video games. Loved that ***** growing up and still. I could care less if down the road they go for $100. Never intended to sell [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually collect these things cuz cuz they give me such a nostalgic feeling of my childhood. Comics, movies and video games. Loved that ***** growing up and still. I could care less if down the road they go for $100. Never intended to sell [emoji16]

My thoughts exactly. Having the value raise on these things is just a bonus. I actually wish they wouldn't do exclusives anyway. I got into this because of the art form quality of production and memories of characters from screen and comic books.

Not everyone that hopes their statues hold their value are flippers or investors. Most of us just have limited space, and have to make hard choices about selling some pieces to make room when something better comes along.

I can totally understand that.

Not everyone that hopes their statues hold their value are flippers or investors. Most of us just have limited space, and have to make hard choices about selling some pieces to make room when something better comes along.

This is so true.

Also, SSC is definitely making a lot of $$$ from this. This is still a 1/5 scale that SSC market as a Maquette.

People will have plenty of time to decide, even after it is sold out sometime in the far future.

I have a model Mercedes car signed by the old Top Gear crew Jeremy Clarkson and co. I would consider that something to keep for memories not for investment. Having met them on their Australia tour and taking them around the NT. Hell even Clarkson mentioned now I've gone and ruined such a nice piece with ink sigh. I told him it's cool. I would never sell this anyway it's for one in a lifetime memories of a show I loved watching through out my life!!!

But in any case this hobby for me is about the love of what can be created having come from an art background it was easy to get into.

I have a model Mercedes car signed by the old Top Gear crew Jeremy Clarkson and co. I would consider that something to keep for memories not for investment. Having met them on their Australia tour and taking them around the NT. Hell even Clarkson mentioned now I've gone and ruined such a nice piece with ink sigh. I told him it's cool. I would never sell this anyway it's for one in a lifetime memories of a show I loved watching through out my life!!!

You must own like a warehouse since you don't get rid of anything :p

But in any case this hobby for me is about the love of what can be created

Well said.

Steven-Colbert-fist-bumps-eagle-GIF.gif

I don't think I would be here buying these pieces if gaming and comics weren't a big part of what made my childhood fun. It is impossible for me to imagine people buying these statues with no love for the characters, the art or the craft. Makes me sad to know there are people like that out there.

Must break up Chapter's infinity post!

At least there will be plenty of ES to share, muahahhaha!

*Although technically not sharing since it will cost you a bundle.*

Must break up Chapter's infinity post!

At least there will be plenty of ES to share, muahahhaha!

*Although technically not sharing since it will cost you a bundle.*

:lol :lol :lol

Even though the ES is ridiculous, I bet the demand down the road still goes up and up. I guess that's with many collectibles though. Bound to happen.

Even though the ES is ridiculous, I bet the demand down the road still goes up and up. I guess that's with many collectibles though. Bound to happen.

Yeah the ES is huge so now I'm thinking the regular will be around 7000 lol. Is there even a regular edition of this piece to begin with

Join the "Break Chapter's Infinity Post" campaign!

LOL, yea right! This is like the modern version of comics printing. Considering the cost of each piece and new producer, this ain't going up. If anything, it will make the classic, like the original Hulk PF, more expensive. Mr. Green don't consider it a grail anymore, but even he have to respect the price.

Join the "Break Chapter's Infinity Post" campaign!

LOL, yea right! This is like the modern version of comics printing. Considering the cost of each piece and new producer, this ain't going up. If anything, it will make the classic, like the original Hulk PF, more expensive. Mr. Green don't consider it a grail anymore, but even he have to respect the price.

This is what happens when I sit around all day. :lol

It's definitely a great price for what you get. This is a good size. But yeah, I agree the PF will continue to rise.

People can say they collect for the sake of collecting and not for the future value, all they want; they collect for purely the enjoyment of it. But this statue will be like closer to the collecting of toys. The overall experience of collecting won't be the same. If only the style and sculpt is more like the Green Scar vs Silver Savage, then Mr. Green can bypass the bloated ES.

Back