Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all of the Prime 1 Batman EX's sell out in the first day. But they also have an established ES when they are put up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many Batman's has Prime1 put up for order so far? AK, Noel and DKR? I know the Noel EX didn't sell out for a loooooooooooooooong time, no?

How many Batman's has Prime1 put up for order so far? AK, Noel and DKR? I know the Noel EX didn't sell out for a loooooooooooooooong time, no?

I'm referring to the Batman franchise in general. Harley Quinn, Robin, Nightwing, yadda yadda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prices are really out of control, but more important there are just so many visible seams, I know it will drive me crazy looking at it everyday. So will wait until after release to see how the production pieces look. Wish they used mixed media to hide the seams.

The prices are really out of control, but more important there are just so many visible seams, I know it will drive me crazy looking at it everyday. So will wait until after release to see how the production pieces look. Wish they used mixed media to hide the seams.

How is mixed media going to hide the neck seams? With Wolverine we have to deal with the seam for the COH. However, there's no excuse or reason for the HULK to have a neck seam, and there's no way to cover it up.

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-14.jpg

Wonder why SSC didn't make the pants overlap the seam. Would've been easy enough, IMO.

Perhaps SSC can still change it......

The end of that pants seem to indent into his skin on his left leg. There's something about this statue that just doesn't seem right.

Back