Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh I dont care about a 1000-1500 Ex ES, the problem is: each time they increase the ES, theres a greater chance of the final product not reach proto level and more QC problems. I hope I'm wrong and it comes spetacular and beautiful :pray:

I'd be happy if ES was 500 or less, but here's to hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curios. Does the waitlist kick in if the preorders exceed their assumptions ...even though they didnt officially declare the es?
If so, i wonder which statue sells out the fastest by the end of the year. So far i think its between p1 batman and ssc leonardo. I wonder if this will make it.

Just curios. Does the waitlist kick in if the preorders exceed their assumptions ...even though they didnt officially declare the es?
If so, i wonder which statue sells out the fastest by the end of the year. So far i think its between p1 batman and ssc leonardo. I wonder if this will make it.

Theres one thing that I noticed. Sometimes the figure/statue, sell out and it shows "waitlist" but after an hour it becomes available again. I guess thats when it exceed their assumptions and they have to increase it instead of leaving it that way. (ie: this new Spidey PF dif that on the first or second day and it became available again. They said it was a glitch. And HT AA Joker and Nightmare Batman)

Tbh I dont care about a 1000-1500 Ex ES, the problem is: each time they increase the ES, theres a greater chance of the final product not reach proto level and more QC problems. I hope I'm wrong and it comes spetacular and beautiful :pray:

Just posted this in another forum...

If I was painting 100 statues the same I recon the last 10-20 would be the best due to practice.
Never understood the perceived link between high ES and poor quality.

They paint 8-12 a day to make a living. Once they complete a batch they paint something else.
Why would they suddenly start doing a bad job because they have a lot to do?

Time pressure, poor training and lack of Q.C would be more understandable.

Edition size on hulk vs Wolverine is tbd

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right. We know that. I'm not sure what you're implying. I find it hard to believe that this will sell out until an ES is announced.

what does number of pieces has to do with getting this piece? if you want investment, buy a real estate in the Bay Area or purchase Tesla, Netflix, energy stocks, etc.... If you talk to Warren Buffett, and you said I buy these as an investment, mostly likely he said "Make sure he is not on my board of director." :)

Just posted this in another forum...

If I was painting 100 statues the same I recon the last 10-20 would be the best due to practice.
Never understood the perceived link between high ES and poor quality.

They paint 8-12 a day to make a living. Once they complete a batch they paint something else.
Why would they suddenly start doing a bad job because they have a lot to do?

Time pressure, poor training and lack of Q.C would be more understandable.

U're right about that too. I just thought that they'd had to paint many as they can per day and finish X in a period of time. By the end of the day those last pieces would have sloppy paint due to tiredness. I just dont know anything about it and get scared by QC problems. Dont take it too serious lol.:lol

Back