Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine sculpt and pose look fantastic, as for Hulk(?), not so much. Don't know what it is yet, but Hulk sculpt looks off to me, seemingly not as refined as Wolverine. As if Wolverine and Hulk were sculpted by two different people. More pics/vids needed, and let's see what the EX brings.

EXACTLY!! Although, Hulk is growing on me the more I look at it.

I don't know about this. Hulk looks a bit off to me. Could be overlooked as the whole looks pretty good.

Here is a better couple of shots of the face and close up details

3e88090979b34b86e67e690a06eb2d0b_zpsqrpvgskv.jpg

64e54a36cb74f58f6f9e6c2c4882bc61_zpsqbubxq6p.jpg

Geeze this is awesome

Wolvie sure looks perfect. Hulk has something. But not enough to stop me ordering lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we compare this Hulk with the new SS Bane sculpt, which both have been attributed to Martin Canale/Gore Group, we can easily see the difference. Where the Bane sculpt looks massive, detailed, and organic, Hulk looks forced, unrealistically shredded, cartoonish,......even compared to Wolverine in the same dio!? For the stark differences between Bane and Hulk quality, I can't believe Martin Canale's hands actually sculpted both. Pity.

I don't know about this. Hulk looks a bit off to me. Could be overlooked as the whole looks pretty good.

Wolvie sure looks perfect. Hulk has something. But not enough to stop me ordering lol

If we compare this Hulk with the new SS Bane sculpt, which both have been attributed to Martin Canale/Gore Group, we can easily see the difference. Where the Bane sculpt looks massive, detailed, and organic, Hulk looks forced, unrealistically shredded, cartoonish,......even compared to Wolverine in the same dio!? For the stark differences between Bane and Hulk quality, I can't believe Martin Canale's hands actually sculpted both. Pity.

I think it may need to take a few more angles or maybe a video to really see what is happening in this one. It is a very dynamic piece and we have very few angles

I have a lot of bucks so this one looking different then the others is a big plus. I like it overall. His waist seems a bit thin but that is the angle I am sure.

Oh Jebus ... look at that BACK... lol

This pic really shows how twisted up this is... There is no way to judge it without a few more and a video would sure be helpful. I love it though.

This is my favorite hulk statue in a long while. I will be tempted by this.

Agreed. Needless to say I am digging it.

I am probably going to have to do som serious figuring to get this one, but it is both a Hulk and a Wolverine statue and I have neither.... I am going to have to let some other pieces go by though, but I think this will be worth it for sure

Nahhh this is Sideshow's weakest Hulk sculpt IMO. Looks like it was made from those Singarpoor bootleg companies. The Wolverine is good.

Nahhh this is Sideshow's weakest Hulk sculpt IMO. Looks like it was made from those Singarpoor bootleg companies. The Wolverine is good.

Agreed, the PF, king hulk etc were really better compared to how these pics look.

Back