Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that same video the SSC Rep confirmed a COH for Wolverine so his retro mask is definitely a go on this piece. Can't wait to see it.

Yep... Fast forward to about 4:20 and there he is... Oh and metal claws confirmed

Damn Jaws, I just LOVE this shot of them. What an AWESOME pic!

You getting this one filip??

From what I see I love it, I agree hulk needs some help with paints and he is Huge but I think this is def a buy for me depending on price. We will see more of this in coming months

1/5 scale for this sounds perfect, cause I can't imagine how huge and expensive 1/4 would've been. It looks pretty good to me. I'm in, I'm getting this.

I am hoping a little smaller 1/6 would be better for me, even in 1/6 hulk is HUGE.

Apparently he is in the range between 1/5-1/6 the video give you a good idea of his size

Is it a safe bet that this will be at least 1k? I mean the AoU hulk is 750 at 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a safe bet that this will be at least 1k? I mean the AoU hulk is 750 at 1/4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is 1/5 scale, but even if you factor in an additional character, I don't think it will push over 1k, but you never know... two MOTU 1/5 statues is about $850 and we have a Hulk in this one, which is a lot bigger. :dunno

He called it a maquette which I thought was interesting I guess it all comes down to price they really need to keep this well under a thousand. If not this will set another benchmark.

This one is 1/5 scale, but even if you factor in an additional character, I don't think it will push over 1k, but you never know... two MOTU 1/5 statues is about $850 and we have a Hulk in this one, which is a lot bigger. :dunno

Fury of the Beast was only $499... This shouldn't be Astronomically higher.

Yep... Fast forward to about 4:20 and there he is... Oh and metal claws confirmed

You getting this one filip??

Without a doubt. I'll be POing this the minute it goes up. I've been waiting and beating the drum for about 6 years on this piece. It was so worth the wait. I LOVE every aspect of this MAQ so far. Especially the modern look to the HULK.

7cdd32b64de50dd0d992886ddcdcac21.jpg

cc62bf48336224d426a10174e6e880aa.jpg

181d9231f5a507ba0687000b3438734f.jpg

1e2edd8de7e345a12bc450c16d469eb7.jpg

0c3b3817599ecc5e0078b2069e2fa4b4.jpg

I can see why people can be turned off by Hulks anatomy but overall it looks pretty good with lots of detail. I like the portrait but not a fan of another neck seam. The more I look at it the more I appreciate it, thank God I have no interest in buying it, :lol

What a piece!!! Thanks for the pics Zod. What do you think, you going to order??

I was kinda on the fence when it was announced, but after seeing it in person I think I want it. I'm just a little concerned about the price. I wish they had the old school Wolverine head on display.

Without a doubt. I'll be POing this the minute it goes up. I've been waiting and beating the drum for about 6 years on this piece. It was so worth the wait. I LOVE every aspect of this MAQ so far. Especially the modern look to the HULK.

Good for you m8... I am so going to try ... They could easily be my only Wolverine and Hulk... Well only Hulk other than.......:wink1:

I was kinda on the fence when it was announced, but after seeing it in person I think I want it. I'm just a little concerned about the price. I wish they had the old school Wolverine head on display.

I am sure it will,look awesome... If you are heading back is there anyway you could get an estimate of the size of this thing?? And thanks again for the pics

On a completely different note I don't know for sure, but I think these might have been sculpted digitally. There are just a few things in the sculpt, and I know Canale has been practising with it.

Good for you m8... I am so going to try ... They could easily be my only Wolverine and Hulk... Well only Hulk other than.......:wink1:

I am sure it will,look awesome... If you are heading back is there anyway you could get an estimate of the size of this thing?? And thanks again for the pics

I'm surprised Sideshow doesn't put an apple next to each statue in the display case.

it's great looking, but I agree that Hulk is just a little off. His calves are larger than his thighs for gods sake :lol

Back