Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine dio confirmed!!!!!

He also said only one thing he said was true

I'd say it's a safe bet that we'll see this at SDCC then. Can't see an ES of 100 for the EX and there's no way they are making 15,000 REGs.

Hmm, it depends how big it looks compared to the superman vs. doomsday statue. 1/5 might be to big for me. If it was 1/6 then yeah but, 1/5 I don't know.

I'd say it's a safe bet that we'll see this at SDCC then. Can't see an ES of 100 for the EX and there's no way they are making 15,000 REGs.

Yeah, agreed.

I'd love to see the frenzy on PO day if the Ex had an ES of 100 though. :lol

Yeah, agreed.

I'd love to see the frenzy on PO day if the Ex had an ES of 100 though. :lol

That would take us back to the Priority PO days. I could see a lot of peeps bitching and getting on the WL. :lol CBG would have a heart attack. :panic:

That would take us back to the Priority PO days. I could see a lot of peeps bitching and getting on the WL. :lol

I almost dare say I would be willing to risk losing out if this were the case. The thrill of the hunt!

I know it's a separate beast altogether, but releasing the ES before PO on the new TMNT Leo piece was a surprise - and arguably even more surprising was that it didn't sell out quicker. It went quick though. It was refreshing though.

Can you imagine the original appearance Wolverine masked head as the EX.... Man just crossing my fingers over here. Wooooooo!!!
10bbdba7b82c1c6acfb86310f6d6a4b5.jpg

I almost dare say I would be willing to risk losing out if this were the case. The thrill of the hunt!

I know it's a separate beast altogether, but releasing the ES before PO on the new TMNT Leo piece was a surprise - and arguably even more surprising was that it didn't sell out quicker. It went quick though. It was refreshing though.

I'd love it if they released the ES at the time of PO. I've always been for it. I wouldn't want to see an ES of 100 but if they made 350-500 of them everyone should be able to get one within the first few hours of the PO. I know I'm dying to pull the trigger right now.

Can you imagine the original appearance Wolverine masked head as the EX.... Man just crossing my fingers over here. Wooooooo!!!
10bbdba7b82c1c6acfb86310f6d6a4b5.jpg

I just hope the EX is a COH on Wolverine. This way collectors can display him any which way they choose.

Here, this is supposedly just the 3D rending with photoshop colors but I brightened it a little so you can see more details.
View attachment 274818
thanks for the pic..wolverine in this 3D image, whhewww he looks fantastic! kick ass

Wishing for an edition size of 500 on the Ex.....but 1,500 is probably more realistic

Hope we'll see this reveal in a few weeks SDCC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It's either another head or a whole Wolverine

Damn, a thought just occurred to me. What if this is like the Conan dio? Remember, that dio's EX was a simple repaint of the ape. Could it be possible that SSC gives us a retro Wolvie as an EX edition and a classic Wolvie for the REG edition. Jeez, I hope that's not the case. I'd rather have a COH for Wolverine be the EX and call it a day.

Damn, a thought just occurred to me. What if this is like the Conan dio? Remember, that dio's EX was a simple repaint of the ape. Could it be possible that SSC gives us a retro Wolvie as an EX edition and a classic Wolvie for the REG edition. Jeez, i hope that's not the case. I'd rather have a COH for Wolverine be the EX and call it a day.

I'd just rather have the Retro

Back