Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine dio confirmed!!!!!

Damn, a thought just occurred to me. What if this is like the Conan dio? Remember, that dio's EX was a simple repaint of the ape. Could it be possible that SSC gives us a retro Wolvie as an EX edition and a classic Wolvie for the REG edition. Jeez, I hope that's not the case. I'd rather have a COH for Wolverine be the EX and call it a day.
What's the difference between classic and retro? (serious question)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice, unless i'm a collectible diorama and my blades are always fully visible, clean and shiny. :lol

Just for once I would like to see his blades not being very nice, as in impaled in Hulk!

I would PO the whisker mask if it came down to choosing between the two masks. I'm probably the only one who would since many don't care for that 1st appearance look.

I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice, unless i'm a collectible diorama and my blades are always fully visible, clean and shiny. :lol

Just for once I would like to see his blades not being very nice, as in impaled in Hulk!

Great idea. It could also help with support and balance on the piece. It's not going to happen....but I love the idea.

I want the whisker mask just to have something different

??

image.jpg

This has the potential to be one of those MUST have pieces for any Hulk fan. While I was thinking about picking up the Com or the PF I will have to see how this turns out first.

Do preorders for a piece like this get announced via email or on Facebook first?

I would PO the whisker mask if it came down to choosing between the two masks. I'm probably the only one who would since many don't care for that 1st appearance look.

Hopefully the EX is a COH and we won't have to worry about which one we'd pick.

Back