Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk Wolverine ex now on waitlist...reg ed now offered...es of 4000

4000. Damn no rush at all lol. Curios to see how the avengers assemble hulk turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4000 is about right for a statue like this! I got the exclusive but I'm not displaying Wolverine with the first edition head

I switch mine up from time to time but I definitely prefer the classic portrait to the retro one. I also agree with you, 4000 REG pieces for 2 of Marvel's more popular characters is spot on. This is a great looking maquette and it will eventually sell out.

4000 is about right for a statue like this! I got the exclusive but I'm not displaying Wolverine with the first edition head

I switch mine up from time to time but I definitely prefer the classic portrait to the retro one. I also agree with you, 4000 REG pieces for 2 of Marvel's more popular characters is spot on. This is a great looking maquette and it will eventually sell out.

If you guys say so. Not in total agreement, but no matter ...ES doesn't change anything for me anyway.

I have the EX, too ...and I'll probably switch out the heads once and awhile. I like the modern head more than the classic.

If you guys say so. Not in total agreement, but no matter ...ES doesn't change anything for me anyway.

I have the EX, too ...and I'll probably switch out the heads once and awhile. I like the modern head more than the classic.

I always prefer a smaller ES. However, I can see why SSC bumped up the ES based on the 2 uber popular characters being used. That, along with a reasonable price tag, was bound to increase the overall ES. It may take awhile but I won't be surprised if this sells out eventually.

Think about this...12 years ago SS woulda made the ex es at 500 and the reg at 1000

Yeah I would agree with that.

the hulk sculpt is nearly perfect IMO. The head, body, paint apps, proportions etc... if this was a 1/4 hulk it would be up there as one of the all time best hands down

Back