Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine dio confirmed!!!!!

1/4 would be awesome, but highly unlikely. just as long as the scale is closer to the older dios and not the last released pieces of poo... Actually one of the largest scale dios they made is the Ironman vs Namor. that thing is huge compared to some of the last ones.

No, the Thanos dio was the largest at 1/5 scale. This epic battle deserves to be in 1/4 scale. I don't care what they label it, I just hope they make it happen.

looks great, but why they calling it a Maquette?? isn't that reserved for movie versions? why not just call it a diorama like all the other pieces? curious

Galactus and Sentinel were maquettes.

My mind is swimming right now. I have so many questions still. What's the scale? Who's the sculptor? Will there be a switch out portrait for Wolvie? Is that the EX? And most important...when can I PO this piece? I'm ready to buy right NOW!!!!

Maquette might just be a generic label since they haven't done comic dioramas in a long time. Older dioramas like the Spidey vs Hulk or X Men vs Sentinel are smaller than 1/6, around 1/7

Maquette might just be a generic label since they haven't done comic dioramas in a long time. Older dioramas like the Spidey vs Hulk or X Men vs Sentinel are smaller than 1/6, around 1/7

I hope it's at least as big as the Thanos dio. I stopped collecting 1/5 pieces but I'd make an exception for this.

praying it is 1/4 scale!

I will pass otherwise.

praying it is 1/4 scale!

I will pass otherwise.

1/4 scale would be EPIC. But, I'd buy it even if it's not. Worst case scenario I'd display this with my Bowen and Koto collection.

From Igo at other forum:

This is 1:5 scale. It's not meant to go with our older "vs" lines, which varied in scales a bit. We're planning a few 1 on 1 "vs" statues like this in the future, but this is the first, and Martin killed the sculpt on this.

Igo just confirmed it's 1/5 scale over at SF. Oops, BR just beat me to it.

Darn! I would have considered this if it were 1:4. Well, at least it will have a 1:4 price...wait, that doesn't sound right...

It's a Gore Group sculpt!!!! :yess: This is a dream come true. Now I just need a classic green Hulk PF sculpted by Martin.

Sounds great, gonna be very big

And there you have it. Good times, good times.

1/5 is ok with me! Can't wait to see more details and pics.

Back