Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine dio confirmed!!!!!

:lol That would be my luck. Just like I'm still waiting on a non-Kirby green Hulk PF to add to my collection, SSC will give us a Kirby Hulk in this dio too. Jeez I hope they give us something more along the lines of the Hulk from the Hulk vs Surfer dio of the Hulk vs Spidey dio. Wolverine wasn't even around when Kirby was doing his thing. I did see that Alex mentioned that this may finally be revealed in July. If that's the case, it should be for SDCC. I'll believe it when I see it though. This thing has been teased for about 6 or 7 years now.

1125x682-banner-1125x682_previewbanner_HvW.jpg

Omg. Omg omg omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow with that design this could work well as a 1:4 piece without taking up too much room.

Oh wow with that design this could work well as a 1:4 piece without taking up too much room.

That would really be something if it were 1/4!

I have a feeling it'll be 1/5 or 1/6 though.

Looks like they are trying to capture the pose from Hulk 181 cover. They did a great job paying homage to it and designing it to work as a statue.

Ordered the art print. In the teaser pic Wolverine has his first appearance mask on, correct? I'm assuming the first appearance head will be the exclusive since on the art print it shows him with the usual classic mask. I'm likely in the minority when I say this but I like the first appearance look especially if the Hulk is fighting him. That first look reminds me of picking up that comic at the stands back when it first came out and liking the character right away.

looks great, but why they calling it a Maquette?? isn't that reserved for movie versions? why not just call it a diorama like all the other pieces? curious

looks great, but why they calling it a Maquette?? isn't that reserved for movie versions? why not just call it a diorama like all the other pieces? curious

Because it won't be the usual dio scale. Can this be 1/4 scale? I hope so.

Oh, and I'm LOVING the Hulk's portrait in the sneak peek. OMG, this is looking epic. I'm reeling right now.

Because it won't be the usual dio scale. Can this be 1/4 scale? I hope so.

1/4 would be awesome, but highly unlikely. just as long as the scale is closer to the older dios and not the last released pieces of poo... Actually one of the largest scale dios they made is the Ironman vs Namor. that thing is huge compared to some of the last ones.

Back