Statue Sideshow How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toothless Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to buy this for my daughter....

Just a little to pricey ......but awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the franchise, I'm hoping they add to this line.

I'm glad to see that they've got an accompanying print now, which should hopefully mean they're some money in the line. Let's see if they continue it.

Looks great.

Just a question: It says that it is has 13.5" L (which I'm assuming is length - same as depth?), but what does that go from in the statue? Looking throught the pictures, I can't see any direction that is longer than the 12" height.

I was going to put this in the bottom of a detolf. Height and width is fine, but from the back to the closed door you just have about 13".

I think I see what you're saying. The statue height looks to be the longest dimension, and the site says it's 12" tall - about 2 inches shorter than the length. It doesn't look like the length is longer than 12" but apparently it is.

If it says it's 13.5" in length, I'd plan on it.

You may be able to rotate it somehow though to make it fit.

Got my notice for the final flex payment next week! My daughter is so excited to get him!

I have received him today. Very lovely and well made statue.

My wife ask me to buy this statue for her and she is really happy with statue. I can keep collecting statues :yess:

Size is quite compact to display....Roughly 30cm by 30cm.

Base is pretty light.

Please becareful when place him on the base. All 4 feet need to sit on the right position and his claws might damaged while placing.

20180122_212140.jpg
20180122_213747.jpg
20180122_213757.jpg
20180122_213808.jpg

I think his feet reflecting light very well....TV was on while i take a photo and on the photo it came very bright blue.

Awesome looks great, thanks for the pics.
I should get mine in a few weeks too.
Always good to get the wife involved in your collecting, you get to buy a lot more that way....

Thanks for the pics.

I ordered mine from Popcultcha, so I probably won't receive mine for about two months or so.

I have received him today. Very lovely and well made statue.

My wife ask me to buy this statue for her and she is really happy with statue. I can keep collecting statues :yess:

Size is quite compact to display....Roughly 30cm by 30cm.

Base is pretty light.

is the statue itself as light as the base?

anyway, great picture! part of me still hope SS include the head that showing the teeth :(

Awesome looks great, thanks for the pics.
I should get mine in a few weeks too.
Always good to get the wife involved in your collecting, you get to buy a lot more that way....

Yes I think so too.
But my wife says I have too many naked woman statue. (They are not naked...just has less clothes or has very tight fit hero costume :rotfl)
Hope you get yours soon in excellent condition.

Thanks for the pictures ! Looks amazing my daughter will be happy !
Thanks! Your daughter will love this statue...This statue gives me smile every-time looking at it. Great little statue.

Thanks for the pics.

I ordered mine from Popcultcha, so I probably won't receive mine for about two months or so.

Thanks! I order form Popcultcha often. Great customer service.
I ordered sideshow because I got international customer 2x$25off coupon codes from other statues I ordered from them.
Hope you get it soon in excellent condition.

Back