Statue Sideshow How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toothless Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised he does have an alternate head showing his teeth...either menacing or smiling.

I'm surprised by the reasonable price on him... not a huge piece; but quite good looking and a nice item to represent the series.

Seems like an rather odd time to release this statue, the second movie was 3 years ago and the third won't be for another 2 years. It's effectively being released at a point in time when interest would be at the lowest. If this was released right after the first movie I probably would of bought 2.

Seems like an rather odd time to release this statue, the second movie was 3 years ago and the third won't be for another 2 years. It's effectively being released at a point in time when interest would be at the lowest. If this was released right after the first movie I probably would of bought 2.

It's SS. They don't follow schedules mate haha

2dd777edbe6548302233f456d79d49ce.jpg

788f252fecd79604d20189c0d105d69f.jpg

I absolutely love HTTYD 1 & 2, and I haven't been aware of many serious action figure/collectibles for them, so this is just tantalizingly amazing. Very decent price considering other statues, and looks just like the films.

Yup, no doubt ...this is a great statue of Toothless. Fans of the movie should be happy with this one.

I'm stoked for this! I've been waiting since the first film for a proper statue to be made. It was a day one purchase for me. Now all he needs is Hiccup. That would so complete it.

I'm stoked for this! I've been waiting since the first film for a proper statue to be made. It was a day one purchase for me. Now all he needs is Hiccup. That would so complete it.

You spoke my mind....

I like this, great piece and great prize to go along with it. I would have loved to have an alternate portrait or hiccup but can't complain. Will be ordering this

Did SS ever mention if they are gonna make other character from this line?

Nope, no mention of making more characters to go with Toothless.

Back