Statue Sideshow How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toothless Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...249 not bad then. I thought he was going to be larger scale. Might buy him for my little nephew since he loves the movie too.

I like this ...I think it looks great! But not sure if I will be getting this, yet. I need to figure out if I'll be ok with it being the oddball to my Marvel and DC collection.

Bought, looks great. Though I wish it was a tad bigger, the details look amazing.

Found out about this guy just a little while ago and had to pre-order him immediately. What an awesome statue.

Does anyone know his actual scale?

And I can't believe this is expected to deliver by the end of the year.

Hopefully the paint apps are up to par.

I WANT A CLOUD JUMPER!
Something similar to this:
il_570xN.611760774_l7ax.jpg

I'm so glad that this movie is finally getting collectibles! :D

Never ordered anything directly from Sideshow so does any have a rough guess on how much shipping this would be overseas (I live in New Zealand) as when I went to checkout they didn't even give an estimated price? I'm trying to find the cheapest place for the total price. Thanks.

Never ordered anything directly from Sideshow so does any have a rough guess on how much shipping this would be overseas (I live in New Zealand) as when I went to checkout they didn't even give an estimated price? I'm trying to find the cheapest place for the total price. Thanks.

Given that there is no Exclusive, it'll probably be cheaper to get from Popcultcha, or a local retailer.

But how much cheaper I'm not too sure, as I'm not too sure on the shipping charge to NZ.

The box, hopefully shouldn't be too big. All I know from a recent shipping quote is for the bigger 1/4 Armored Batman which is a $180.42 USD!

For me at least, I don't think there has been any 1/4 Statue or larger that hasn't been at least a $100 (to as much as $400 AUD for a couple of 1/3 scales) cheaper to get locally.

Given that there is no Exclusive, it'll probably be cheaper to get from Popcultcha, or a local retailer.

But how much cheaper I'm not too sure, as I'm not too sure on the shipping charge to NZ.

The box, hopefully shouldn't be too big. All I know from a recent shipping quote is for the bigger 1/4 Armored Batman which is a $180.42 USD!

For me at least, I don't think there has been any 1/4 Statue or larger that hasn't been at least a $100 (to as much as $400 AUD for a couple of 1/3 scales) cheaper to get locally.

Thanks for info, probably won't be cheap. BBTS shipping is $95 USD.

Popcultcha is $400 with shipping at the moment. Sideshow is around $350 without shipping (minus $15 as I can sign up for the newsletter and get that discount). Popcultcha are seemingly not offering pennies with the statue while Sideshow is offering rewards (their payment plan is much easier too).

Decisions...

Edit: Contacted Popcultcha and they are giving pennies for it, so going for them.

Thanks for info, probably won't be cheap. BBTS shipping is $95 USD.

Popcultcha is $400 with shipping at the moment. Sideshow is around $350 without shipping (minus $15 as I can sign up for the newsletter and get that discount). Popcultcha are seemingly not offering pennies with the statue while Sideshow is offering rewards (their payment plan is much easier too).

Decisions...

Edit: Contacted Popcultcha and they are giving pennies for it, so going for them.

Popcultcha offer their pennies on every item. If for whatever reason it doesn't get added after shipping they'll manually add it for you.

And with Popcultcha, the only thing you'll need to pay up front is the $100 (or $90 if using 2000/10% pennies) after which you pay the balance when it arrives (and they'll probably accept further payments in the interim). I find there's no real benefit of Sideshow's payment plan over Popcultcha, especially with Sideshows non refundable deposit system, as at least Popcultcha's deposit can be transferred to another order/item anytime you wish without issue.

Back