Statue Sideshow How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toothless Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Toothless but no hiccup??

They did the same thing with Iron Giant maquette...no Hogarth.

Its disappointing because one of the main themes in the first film is friendship and how both characters depend on one another for support (no spoilers :x).

1125x682_previewbanner_200418_ToothlessStatue.jpg

I hope SS clarify if they are making Hiccup

I don't think so.

Yeah, it's really hard to commit without knowing if Hiccup is coming. They did the same when they put Adam West Batman on pre order without Robin. I'm sure that impacted the sales.

Yea, this is the first statue I've ever considered getting, but if there is no Hiccup I don't want it.

This is very well done! The proportions and the likeness to the movie character is spot on!

I do agree ...it would be nice to know if Hiccup is on the way. Or at least know if other dragons from the movie are on the way.

I love the cartoon stuff. SS should also continue the Disney stuff.

This is very well done! The proportions and the likeness to the movie character is spot on!

I do agree ...it would be nice to know if Hiccup is on the way. Or at least know if other dragons from the movie are on the way.

At least give us the main character

I'm fine with just Toothless. Hiccup was annoying with that voice of his lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks really good! Loved the first one but the sequel kind of ruined the show for me. Should have stopped with the first movie. Would probably be more interested otherwise.

Back