Statue Sideshow How to Train Your Dragon 2 Toothless Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I missed out on this since I haven't been collecting that long. I'm wondering if Sideshow will make another version of Toothless in statue form or if I should try and find one of these on the secondary market? If so, where would you recommend I look to buy? There are none on eBay.

So I missed out on this since I haven't been collecting that long. I'm wondering if Sideshow will make another version of Toothless in statue form or if I should try and find one of these on the secondary market? If so, where would you recommend I look to buy? There are none on eBay.

You gotta question Sideshow's timing with this. They release it between movies when there was no interest. Now that the movie is out, wouldn't now be a perfect time to expand this line.

Surely they are sitting on a gold mine with this, I mean the original statue sold out rather quickly considering, and it had a high ES number.

You gotta question Sideshow's timing with this. They release it between movies when there was no interest. Now that the movie is out, wouldn't now be a perfect time to expand this line.

Surely they are sitting on a gold mine with this, I mean the original statue sold out rather quickly considering, and it had a high ES number.

Yeah, it seems odd. I don't know what to do. I guess I will wait and see if they release another one. If not then I might look for this one.

No luck finding this at a decent price. I hope sideshow does another one sometime in the future.

I preordered day 1, as there was interest from me. I love this series of movies. When it was announce a lot of collectors were saying it was too small and pricey for a dead license. It's only since it's went up in value on ebay that the collectors' interest have piqued.

Kicking myself for not buying this when he was readily available lol. I see sold listings for $800-$950+ on Ebay

So I ended up purchasing Toothless from a Facebook group. It unfortunately arrived broken (wing). I do not want to return it. Waiting on the seller to hear back from UPS on the claim (they had insurance on it). Anyone have experience with this? We can epoxy glue it, but it's a bit of a bummer it arrived broken.

Yea there were lots of issues with broken wings. Mine arrived damaged from SS but they sent me a replacement. Really is a nice piece.

Yea there were lots of issues with broken wings. Mine arrived damaged from SS but they sent me a replacement. Really is a nice piece.

Surprised you bought it from Sideshow rather than Popcultcha. Did this come with an Exclusive?

Well, the seller should hear back from UPS on the damage claim by Tuesday, so after that I should be able to glue the wing on mine together.

Has anyone had any experience with the various recasts of this release from China? Wondering about quality.

Back