Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it's a ban. Under your user name on the forum it says "kindly asked to leave". That's a ban. Obviously you don't need time off since you are now posting here instead of there. :lol

It’s not a ban. I told the mods to close my account to avoid any confusion and emails about Phoenix while I’m gone. The only way to close it was to mark it as gone. It was the easiest way. I told the mods to be discreet and mark it as is. Not difficult at all to understand. I’m going to enjoy my trip. Won’t post for a while. The point was to get time off. Take care all my statue addicted collectors! Happy collecting! Btw congrats to all who got this super rare popular statue! You are in the lucky 300 club :clap

Last edited:
So, I received my replacement head from Sideshow and it has a broken piece of hair in the back that has been painted over. On top of that, they did a terrible job matching the paint. My original head only has a broken piece in the front, so I can use that to show you guys what the new head is supposed to look like from the back. I don't even know what to think of this.

Attachments

• Photo Editor-20171114_214023.jpg
    Photo Editor-20171114_214023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
  • Photo Editor-20171114_214104.jpg
    Photo Editor-20171114_214104.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
These replacement heads with all the hair flowing tips like that are not made for them to be sending them in a double foam inside a small box like they are used to doing it. I needed a replacement head for my Vampirella and replacement arrived with broken pieces. I ended up just keeping my old original cause at least it didn't have any broken hair tips just a mediocre eye job. Inside the original box it's less likely to come damaged as I have seen so far.

Wow my Waitlist converted. Last time I looked two weeks ago it said Not Likely.
Guess I get someone's broken return repaired.

Wow my Waitlist converted. Last time I looked two weeks ago it said Not Likely.
Guess I get someone's broken return repaired.

Inspect her carefully when you get her. I'd be worried, too.

But ...you might just get a good one, so wait and see I guess.

Check out Vince Vell Customs

YouTube page in the coming week

There should be a How-To video popping up

Thoughts on whether this portrait should have decals or keep as is?

It looks like an intimidating Dark Phoenix portrait

J5l8kdN.png

DOSzikB.png

I’m leaning towards no decals or this

This is a photoshop but you get the idea

It looks more menacing and like she is about to kick some butt

PpIqw7W.png

Is it too much? Or Green eyes

These are the other photoshop eyes

Green I’m thinking smaller looking up

MNdO2ix.jpg

And flame looks cool

HsynE8T.jpg

I’m leaning towards no decals or this

This is a photoshop but you get the idea

It looks more menacing and like she is about to kick some butt

PpIqw7W.png

Is it too much? Or Green eyes

Look like archer fine transfer super hero eyes, they’re too big need to go somewhat smaller. I have some of these, the orange ones would look good but need to be sized down. Those are them on the EX head if they were the same size as her regular lens. Maybe add some flames to the end of her hair that are the same color as the eyes would look cool.

I haven’t tried it myself but you can buy some transparency film for copiers and try to print your own eyes the size that fits the best for you. I think the transparency film is somewhat thicker than what they use for transfers though so I’m not sure how they would fit on the eyeball and if they would have a ridge.

Attachments

• 243E3EEB-37F4-472D-BB1B-83607E563E03.jpeg
    243E3EEB-37F4-472D-BB1B-83607E563E03.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 150
I hate to say it but I like all of these eyes, lol.

Maybe the green eyes for Green Phoenix and orange for Red Phoenix.

Oh, and the new hair sculpt is a big improvement

John Ficchi did an amazing job

Check out his YouTube page

This will look amazing on my Phoenix statue

bjZjYG8.jpg

WjR1d5u.jpg

vycreke.jpg

I love that you went with the "non-glowing" green eyes. Looks great!

Back