Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I overheard someone argue over an order the other day and saying how they wasted their time waiting on it when there's a miscommunication between the sales and delivery over something, and that they would normally be compensated by other delivery companies if something like that happened in order to keep them satisfied as a customer and use their service. Now I'm starting to think whether or not that might've rubbed off or if that customer was being an entitled jack@$$ because he did sure sound like one... :lol

I overheard someone argue over an order the other day and saying how they wasted their time waiting on it when there's a miscommunication between the sales and delivery over something, and that they would normally be compensated by other delivery companies if something like that happened in order to keep them satisfied as a customer and use their service. Now I'm starting to think whether or not that might've rubbed off or if that customer was being an entitled jack@$$ because he did sure sound like one... :lol

:lol

I think it's easy for me to talk because I'm not on that 'side' of things, but I've been there. I definitely get it. I don't think it would bother Sideshow much though (to lose someone as a customer). The pieces eventually sell out. I don't think losing one customer phases them much.

Phoenix with Thanos

20180128_174629.jpg

20180128_174556.jpg

20180128_174601.jpg

20180128_174618.jpg

With my Samsung Galaxy S7

WOW. Well, you have a ridiculously nice camera on that phone. My phone doesn't take photos that well, and if it does, I've yet to figure out how to do it.

So, you literally just did a 'point and shoot'?

Wow, after all this time, my WL actually converted on this. I went ahead and bought the XM Phoenix because I actually liked that piece more (after I was able to pick up a custom El Mule portrait for her). I have until the 13th to cancel the order. Otherwise she'll ship on the 14th. So, I'm going to offer this to a friend of mine. If he declines, I'll just cancel the order because I already have the 1/4 Phoenix I want for my collection.

Back