Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bingo. There's always options if you're willing to look. Hey, thanks for looking out for your fellow collectors bro. That's a kind thing you did with Your green Phoenix PF. You're a very considerate dude, not like some schmucks around here.

LOL

Dude you are ridiculous

He just admitted that 300-400 is the ball park for a standard repaint

Let’s see your repaint

Johns rates vary but they are by no means on the high end of the scale

You have no idea what you are talking about

You come off as a bitter stupid person

One of the few times the SS piece looks better than the XM.

ya Ive got half xm half SS and XM usually always beats out SS. But this is a close one. SS phoenix looks alot better in hand than I was expecting

The flames on the base have seam lines because some parts are assembled and glued

This is how it was designed

It doesn’t mean broken parts were glued together

The flames on the base have seam lines because some parts are assembled and glued

This is how it was designed

It doesn’t mean broken parts were glued together

eh i dunno all 3 are in 1 spot and the entire rest of the base doesnt have it, so I think your wrong

eh i dunno all 3 are in 1 spot and the entire rest of the base doesnt have it, so I think your wrong

Don't bother with him. He'll just tell you your wrong and you don't know what you're talking about. You know if those flames were repaired or not since you're looking at the piece. If it doesn't bother you then keep it. If it does, try and get a replacement.

Don't bother with him. He'll just tell you your wrong and you don't know what you're talking about. You know if those flames were repaired or not since you're looking at the piece. If it doesn't bother you then keep it. If it does, try and get a replacement.

ya I shouldn't have even acknowledged his comment... where is the block button? that guys a tool

any idea on best way to contact SS about the issue guys? just the SS help center email page or what?

Thanks

This is not a break...

Kpl0IsM.jpg

I would agree that looks like a seam rather than a break. A break would actually fit better than that. I would need to look at my DP base to see if it is the same.

eh ok, just looks weird to have a few flame spots looking like that... kinda sticks out. I guess thats just what you get with SS these days.
You would figure with the price rising every quarter quality would be going up. Still a great statue but when I pay $1,000 Canadian to my doorstep for an item I dont wanna have to deal with quality issues.

Ouch, that's a chunk of change. I paid only slightly more to get an XM Phoenix shipped from Singapore.

Years ago if I missed such a low ES piece from ssc I'd be upset or pissed off...today though I really couldn't give a shat....lol.
Funny how collecting and ssc's repaint releases does that to a person....boring.

The upper left hand corner of the base on this one is clearly broken

I hope this is not a widespread problem

ac9eKEU.jpg

I had a break with my dark version. hopefully they have some replacement bases for those with breaks on this one. keeping my fingers crossed !

any idea on best way to contact SS about the issue guys? just the SS help center email page or what?

Thanks

Best way is to go to the SSC website ...and use the chat. The chat bubble usually pops up on the bottom right ...automatically.

Back