Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QC issues with mine. A broken hair piece, painy chips on the belt, and a scuff on the base. Besides that it's a colorful and awesome looking statue. Hopefully Sideshow can help me out. I've been having a lot of bad luck with QC.

QC issues with mine. A broken hair piece, painy chips on the belt, and a scuff on the base. Besides that it's a colorful and awesome looking statue. Hopefully Sideshow can help me out. I've been having a lot of bad luck with QC.

Sorry to hear that. Hoping SSC can sort you out as well.

I rarely ever get a piece that doesn't have an issue. They're usually good with replacing. And sometimes they just suck. It's so weird. I get so excited to get that brown box, and then I become terrified as I start to open it.

And you're there in Cali where it didn't travel state lines to get to you, so what happened. Could it be angry UPS people mishandling the boxes with no care?

And you're there in Cali where it didn't travel state lines to get to you, so what happened. Could it be angry UPS people mishandling the boxes with no care?

No, the box didn't have the usual beat with a framing hammer look to it. I couln't even find the broken piece of hair in the box.

Attachments

• 20171025_203136.jpg
    20171025_203136.jpg
    769.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 20171025_214350.jpg
    20171025_214350.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 20171025_214402.jpg
    20171025_214402.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 20171025_214425.jpg
    20171025_214425.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 151
That sucks! It’s this that makes one think repainted previously returned item.

I received mine last night and it is perfect... meaning no broken pieces. Now all I need is to paint the pupil on the eyes... any ideas?

Back