Sideshow Green Phoenix PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very clever by SS to put this green version out. What they did was grab 300 of red version that they still got in stock and got 1 or 2 of their expert painters to paint green over the red costume. :lol

Except the collar is sculpted in

And it costs more money to strip the red and repaint it green

This variant was planned all along

I literally jumped on the red ex waitlist 2 weeks ago it converted i cancelled last minute, almost bought one off ebay EX for a low price of $490 shipped, decided to wait and then this showed up, with the low ES and i like green alot more, it just pops way more i jumped on it

Finally something I want after a long drought of preorders and I can't buy it. Nice. 4000 regular Dark Phoenix and 300 in Green. I would gladly pay $500-$600 for this today, no problem. 300 worldwide is an incredibly small number. I think they left money on the table on this one, mine at least. I've never been so sour about saving money. uhhh.

Finally something I want after a long drought of preorders and I can't buy it. Nice. 4000 regular Dark Phoenix and 300 in Green. I would gladly pay $500-$600 for this today, no problem. 300 worldwide is an incredibly small number. I think they left money on the table on this one, mine at least. I've never been so sour about saving money. uhhh.

I bet a few Dark Phoenix owners just broke out with the green spray can. LOL!

Dang! Got the email an hour ago when I was driving, by the time I was able to open the email it was on waitlist. Oh well if it converts it converts. I have the XM and the XM dark coming, but Jean is one of my favorites and this would be a nice companion to the Dark. SS always does these variant repaints. 300 is a good ES.

Huh, thats odd, the one item I have on WL doesn't have this. Thanks for the info!

da63e57b0334548873cb8b328a008728.jpg

LMAO! It actually got worse. Oh well. Saves me $560!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. I was busy all day and missed out on this. I've been begging for a green variant since the Dark Phoenix PF was put up for PO and now I'm going to miss out because only 300 were made. :gah:

Hahahaha

They should have a status listing

“Go **** Yourself”

I’d buy that for a dollar

Back