Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6352aa78394957a34c04fd4bfbd27ce4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The original is a masterpiece. I am not a huge Hulk fan and I bought GH and KH then. I remember in in 2005 when SSC original Hulk came out and though $325.00 is a lot, now this is more than 4 X that.

Reminds me of Skaar’s pose,like they just made a Glad Hulk version 2.0 of that,and the price is just ridiculous if true

I guess it depends how much you like the statue. For example size wise Thanos on a Throne was 21"x18"x13.5" for 1200$ USD where this Maquette is 26"x14"x16" Which makes it slightly bigger for an extra 190$ USD. So I think it really comes down to how much you like the statue. I am apprehensive to pick up Juggs as I like him as a character but not enough to spent that much but this on the other hand Hulk like Thanos is probably my favorite character so the price is okay for me. Hopefully the payment plan won't be limited to 4 installments though as that does hurt more at least when I have 5 others on P.O. at the moment. This is EX or fail as well.

Holy sh .. 1350 $ / 1390 $: another piece that reduces the edition size by 100%
so slowly we collectors are threatened with extinction soon.

I guess it depends how much you like the statue. For example size wise Thanos on a Throne was 21"x18"x13.5" for 1200$ USD where this Maquette is 26"x14"x16" Which makes it slightly bigger for an extra 190$ USD. So I think it really comes down to how much you like the statue. I am apprehensive to pick up Juggs as I like him as a character but not enough to spent that much but this on the other hand Hulk like Thanos is probably my favorite character so the price is okay for me. Hopefully the payment plan won't be limited to 4 installments though as that does hurt more at least when I have 5 others on P.O. at the moment. This is EX or fail as well.

I am not buying this statue but in my opinion, I agree with this assessment.

Back