Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hate thinking about the price this might be slapped with.

I’m feeling less inclined to keep collecting

No interest in these rehashes

I can confidently say the original triumphs

Bel’s Captain America looks puny compared to my other 1/4 Avengers

There’s too much mixing and matching going on in terms of scale and style

Domino was a pleasant surprise

I doubt there will be more of those.

Freeze looks underwhelming too

"Rehash" only sucks for long time collectors. But I understand why. This beast is just awesome. I mean a 1/4 battle ready hulk with a screaming head sculpt. Damn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m not convinced that this will be $1300+. We had these very same prognostications about Swampy, and that ended up being $820.

That's after the backlash from when people found out it was a plastic piggy bank.

I’m not convinced that this will be $1300+. We had these very same prognostications about Swampy, and that ended up being $820.

That's after the backlash from when people found out it was a plastic piggy bank.

Nope. The $820 price tag and vinyl composition were both announced in the same blog post, October 26, 2017. In the days before, multiple boardies stated that the price would match or exceed Thanos on Throne’s $1200 price.

Who knows what the price will be, but I suspect it will be less than $1000.

If the piggy bank was $820(WTF by the way), this will be at least 1k.

Could be, but it’s possible that they know they’ll sell far more Hulks than Swampy. Higher ES can keep the unit price down and enable them to charge less. They can go with a high price resulting in fewer preorders, or price it more reasonably and get crazy high numbers of preorders.

They’ll do what they think will be most profitable, but that doesn’t always mean a bend over and open your wallet price.

Could be, but it’s possible that they know they’ll sell far more Hulks than Swampy. Higher ES can keep the unit price down and enable them to charge less. They can go with a high price resulting in fewer preorders, or price it more reasonably and get crazy high numbers of preorders.

They’ll do what they think will be most profitable, but that doesn’t always mean a bend over and open your wallet price.

All true.

these new z-brush sculpts appear to be smaller in scale than the traditional PFs released years ago.

Is there a reason why the new Cap is dwarfed by Hawkeye or Black Cat?

He looks like a small person. Even if this new Gladiator Hulk Maquette is "1/4 scale"... in comparison to other pieces will it dwarf the original Gladiator Hulk PF?

KQLzwFm.jpg

Cap certainly doesn't, nor does Black Widow

ES doesn’t mean anything to Sideshow anymore

They were able to sell 3500 Thanos regs at that $1200. The last Gladiator Hulk had a 3000 es.

Back