Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Not even a 8 month plan lol. Amazing

Yah, F4F Spike payment plan was spread out to literally a dozen over a prolonged period. That date also makes me wonder, somehow I don't see it coming out that soon, but I could be wrong.

It's nice, but it's getting much harder to justify rising costs in this hobby.

I'm a fanatic and I pulled the trigger even though it will force me to eat KD for the next few months as I'm currently paying monthly for 5 other pieces lol.

haha..same here! Reward points add up though

I purchased and still own the $600 Canale GH piece... and I prefer it to this one. And apparently that came out in 2015? I thought it was before that, but all the reviews for it on the site show 2015. My point is, getting an enormous very detailed piece at 600, to 1,400 in 4 years time... what is SideShow thinking?! lol

Damn, Popcultcha (Australian) has just put the regular up for preorder for a sticker price of $2,199.99 AUD. If that wasn’t bad enough they have the Juggernaut up for $1,999.99AUD, even though they’re supposed to be priced the same :slap

Damn, Popcultcha (Australian) has just put the regular up for preorder for a sticker price of $2,199.99 AUD. If that wasn’t bad enough they have the Juggernaut up for $1,999.99AUD, even though they’re supposed to be priced the same :slap

Yep statues went up 10% in the 3 weeks since Juggy came out lol. Is normal.

He's $1999 for me?

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 7.30.18 PM.jpg

I just checked and it still comes up at $2,199.99. And it doesn’t look like it’s the GST effect.

8F15A61B-F2D2-40CB-9EC2-48AB28E93D4A.jpg

What a bargain...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For me while it’s more than I was hoping (at the price I’m seeing, as above), after stacking preorder and member discounts I would have to spend an additional 50% or $800+AUD to order the same ‘regular’ direct from Sideshow.

Are you logged in? When I'm not, it's AU $2199, but when I log in to my account, it comes up as $1999. It's weird lol.

Actually I’m wrong, it is the Australian 10% GST. Don’t know what I was looking at before.

That’s why it’s only that amount for you.

Its sad. I find it a hard enough time looking at this wanting to buy it but wont, seeing that price tag, while owning King Hulk, which is the same size and was priced at $599.00. Its impossible to justify the price on this new piece.

Its sad. I find it a hard enough time looking at this wanting to buy it but wont, seeing that price tag, while owning King Hulk, which is the same size and was priced at $599.00. Its impossible to justify the price on this new piece.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm a huge Hulk fan and I'm not even contemplating it. Shame. I hope they realize they are charging way too much and prices will eventually drop. Who am I kidding, that's not going to happen. :cuckoo:

Back