Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided I'm going to try and get this after seeing the vids from SDCC, I like it that much. Planet Hulk got me back into reading comics when it came out originally. I got some things to sell, one of which I have virtually no money in that I can potentially make a tidy profit on. Hopefully it'll knock that price down to something more digestible.

This looks really good (though I still love the original gladiator Hulk statue), but that price is through the roof. For perspective, I spent less on the OG Hulk PF about 5 years ago.

This looks really good (though I still love the original gladiator Hulk statue), but that price is through the roof. For perspective, I spent less on the OG Hulk PF about 5 years ago.

Good condition with box? Last time I missed out on an OG green auction was around 800-900 without any boxes and some small paint chips. This was more than 5 years ago.

Nice vid E, really shows the details nicely.

I'll put him next to Thanos on a Throne once I get him to compare as I get the feeling he will make Thanos look small.

Good condition with box? Last time I missed out on an OG green auction was around 800-900 without any boxes and some small paint chips. This was more than 5 years ago.

Nice vid E, really shows the details nicely.

The label on the underside of the base is curled, and there’s one little dot on his hair, but otherwise it’s in fine shape. The art box was splitting at the seams but was included. Maybe it was more like 6-7 years ago, but I paid $1200 on eBay.

Anyway, I like this new piece, but I’m on the fence. Would be the most I’ve ever paid for a statue, and I’m not sure I like it that much.

Definitely prefer the regular head. The EX looks like the Avengers actor, so I don’t care for that. But the price is the real drawback here.

Agree on price. I would have been interested in this if it was around $900-$1,000. $1,350 is a joke. Of course, I felt the same way about Juggernaut so maybe I'm just getting priced out of this hobby.

Oh man this month is going to hurt. Final payment on this, Cable and Domino on the 15th then I have to deal with the duties...Excited but Ouch. And this is going to make Thanos on a Throne look normal size.

Back