Sideshow Gladiator Hulk Maquette 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope SSC is smart enough to realize there are alternatives to this new Gladiator Hulk. At least 2 other companies are releasing their own 1/4 scale Hulk. Price this too high and they'll not get as many POs.

They price it modestly and they'll even pull buyers away from those 2 other companies. But, as always, is up to SSC. Let's see what they do.

They were able to sell 3500 Thanos regs at that $1200. The last Gladiator Hulk had a 3000 es.

The timing for Thanos was perfect, and it’s size massive. No better example of creating a buying frenzy.

Gladiator Hulk was $599, wasn’t it?

Again, I could be wrong, but they’d be smart to go with a sub $1000 price and high ES.

I hope SSC is smart enough to realize there are alternatives to this new Gladiator Hulk. At least 2 other companies are releasing their own 1/4 scale Hulk. Price this too high and they'll not get as many POs.

They price it modestly and they'll even pull buyers away from those 2 other companies. But, as always, is up to SSC. Let's see what they do.

If it looks as good as it seems, people will be happy to pay. As long as the paint is good, they know they can price it high

The timing for Thanos was perfect, and it’s size massive. No better example of creating a buying frenzy.

Gladiator Hulk was $599, wasn’t it?

Again, I could be wrong, but they’d be smart to go with a sub $1000 price and high ES.

If it looks as good as it seems, people will be happy to pay. As long as the paint is good, they know they can price it high

Naw ...I'm with Nearmint. SSC would be smart to go with a modest price with a high ES. I don't see this being another Thanos on Throne.

Not sure about the face. Still think the diorama with the silver savage is best.

This is going to be a massive, impressive piece that everyone will want. Calling it

Up om 4/25

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanner_GladiatorHulk.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_GladiatorHulk.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 130
Back