Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Freaks and Jon Berg.

9204BCB4-59A0-408A-8D39-1A334BC67967-10288-00000D09D90717E9.jpg

The best night of the con. Spending it with thse that I call my true friends. Thank you guys for making it special.

I had a great time at the Freaks party. It was great to finally meet everyone. Many thanks to Shropt for organizing things, and to the many companies and fellow freaks who donated prizes.

Two things:

1) Had an terrific Celebration. And it really was a Celebration. Great seeing everyone. Party was terrific. Props to my boy Shroptaaaaaay for setting everything up. Thank you to Sideshow for my prize (12" Leia Exclusive). Also thanks to everyone who brought prizes. The generosity was amazing.

2). Since I know it's coming anyway, might as well not fight it. Let the Photoshopping begin. :gah:

Had fun last night. Sorry I had to leave early before it really got fun. Thanks to Shropt for organizing this, thanks to Shallamar for the great 501st tips (TIE Pilot gonna be working on soon!) and thanks for the awesome 12 inch Gartogg and Lego Skiff/Sarlacc prizes!

Thanks everyone for making the party a great success! My wife and I had a lot of fun and it was cool to see so many new faces.

Those photos are great! LOL

Back