Sideshow Forrum getting bad rep.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook used to be OK just for sharing pictures but it's become some people's life documentaries. Plus the privacy issues of Facebook selling users meta data is pretty wrong to me.
I preffered the old layout of Sideshow Freaks when it had a 'points' system. Still like it here for news updates. Most people are friendly here but there can always be someone that throws a hissy fit over nothing. 1st world problems eh ? !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Most people are friendly here but there can always be someone that throws a hissy fit over nothing. 1st world problems eh ? !

This is another big reason why I prefer the SSF forum over FB. In my mere four months here, I've only had one incident with a guy who made a mountain out of a molehill... I had incidents with gits making mountains out of molehills on FB on a weekly basis. :lol

True Chakor, Sideshow Freaks has some people trying to keep the peace. FB is like the Indiana Jones Temple Of Doom song, "anything goes" :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha ha very true Fb can pretty crazy as everyone can chime in troll and thankfull for the blocking to ignore. I do appreciate info on why Budget Stark left because just not cool to start a new thread for every small hot toys news it be fine if just shared in the correct thread.

I don't really see any of this fighting anymore. Must be in all those Marvel and Star Wars Hot Toys threads. :dunno

:lol It feels like EVERY HT thread has that, the latest SSC figure threads get nailed with that too but it usually goes away after the initial complainfest.

I'll take Riddick over some guy with a thin skin and inflated sense of self importance trying to hock his "insider" videos every time. At least he's here just because he is passionate about geek stuff as a collector and movie goer.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I hear from Time to Time some collectors from other Facebook groups downing the site. Example like today i Woke to BudgetStark saying was not part of the forrum because of bad experience from some thing i dont know why ,but i hear it from some once in a while and just thought its time to Stand up address the b.s issue. This place is Amazing for reviews to customs to great collectors trading and sharing news of new movie's comics new release's. I have nothing but LOVE for this site and very greatfull to share in the hobbys we share.

Who cares?

Budget Stark should actually mingle with the community instead using it for youtube views.

Someone 'joined' me to One Sixth Society and all their posts are to sanitized. There is no personality other than look at this picture that has already been posted all over facebook, SSF and Instagram.

Don't you know? You're just a jealous trolls that make up fake accounts just to bash Hot Toys. :lol

I dont need twenty 1/6 group's clogging up my FB im only on one sixth republic & mos eisley fb group. I get plenty good info from Sideshow forrum. I think fb groups are pretty much for photogs who love to show off pics or collections new info not much more or to share customs. I dont have a hi priced 4k cam and i dont play pricey customs game price's unless its a item i know will never get made like my batman returns glider or bank robber masks from tdk. I'm a poor budgeted collector and dont think i'd ever spend over 4 bills except my ghostbusters 4 pack on a release. I personally wouldnt enjoy looking at a custom i spent a grand on. I'd rather go on a vacation not knocking who do just not my bag baby lol.:lol Other then seeing a release 1st on fb group or when something go's up for p.o it all info gets out eventually. The days of hot toys selling out in few hours rarely happens last was suicide squad bats that did sell out in about 4 so hours. Again Exclusive sell outs rare from hot toys in matter of hours now a days but do happen reason try subscribe to few differnt source's. AS for group being edited for everyone is pretty fake and lame and rather not partake in anything edited or toned down.

Last edited:
Back