Sideshow Forrum getting bad rep.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if the marvel and Star Wars threads are the ones that are gaining the toxic rep. I mean I made a joke in the Logan thread once and some guy took it personally. They seem to have a void sense of humor. Everything must be serious or shut the hell up.

I just saw this.

Was that me, I think I vaguely remember saying that to you either in the Spiderman or Logan thread.

Well anyways if if was me I was just joking with you lol.

I think you said something to the effect of "There are too many mean people on the internet" and I responded with Shut Up ironwez as a joke, like Khev did to you here lol.

I think a *part* of what Budget Stark may be talking about may stem from misunderstanding.

I didn't read the original exchange, But if I offer my opinion, and a stranger on the internet responds directly to me telling me to shut up, even though the writer might be joking, there's a major chance the receipient will not view that as a joke.

Someone here once told me to go educate myself- the implication being "I am educated and you are not." Given the totality of the conversation, I don't think the writer meant malice but it's a really bad choice of words in my opinion. And it's an invitation to a nasty exchange.

This is a good site but make no mistake, it is extremely catty....

q6Ktxsl.gif

Back