Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Exclusive Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

This probably could have been discussed in the allocated thread for this figure. That being said.... is it worth paying a premium to get the exclusive version just to get the severed hand? I would only do that if I was displaying him that way.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know the total height of Vader with his stand (I did a search and found nothing)? Can be a metric measurement or inches.

Mine is arriving in a few days and I have a couple cases lying around. I want to prep one but knowing the figure alone is roughly around 350-355mm (just over 13.75") I am not sure with his stand he will fit in either of these.

Sure I could wait, but having the measurements I can cut new acrylic to make one while I wait for him to arrive.

You should account for just under 15" to be safe. Vader's height ranges from 13.5 to 14" plus about 3/4" for the stand.

Thanks pixelpiper. Exactly what I needed.

My target was 16" as I did not want to case acrylic cover to be a lot larger than the figure with stand.

2 to 3 weeks for replacement heads. Mine is on order as of today. Submitted claim via web-form 3 days ago.

facepalm_227785.jpg

I missed out on the pre-order Sideshow exclusive version of Darth Vader and was on wait list since it sold out. Got an email saying my order was being processed! I have to say I was on the fence prior to the pre order being sold out and was really bummed on missing the exclusive version. I really did not want to resort to Ebay scalper prices. Now looking forward to getting him. I am fortunate enough to be able to have see the original trilogy in theaters when they first came out. My head and heart exploded when I bought the special editions and saw Hayden Christian at the end of Jedi. I still can not un-see that image in my head. I am glad I bought the laserdisc versions of the original trilogy see my kids can see how it was meant to be seen. NO CGI

Few things on this forum will see you get more likely to get flamed than starting a new thread about a figure that already has at least one thread devoted to it already. Look for the one that has over ten thousand posts in it :)

Few things on this forum will see you get more likely to get flamed than starting a new thread about a figure that already has at least one thread devoted to it already. Look for the one that has over ten thousand posts in it :)

NOW you tell me! I just started a brand new thread for EVERY version of Hot Toys Ironman! ;)

What's the difference between the exclusive and regular edition?
Thinking about getting this fig
Thanks

He didn't ask if it was sold out or not. Besides there are other ways of getting the exclusive than through Sideshow. Your assumption complicated matters rather than making them even "simpler". Good job. :lol

Back