Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In most of the pictures I see of this figure, the pants seem to look way too baggy. Or maybe the first picture I saw they appeared to be that way, and I can't seem to shake the image or focus on anything else. Either way, it's driving me nuts. Like here, for example:

100076-darth-vader-deluxe-006.jpg

He's the Lord of the Sith, for crying out loud - get him some pants that fit.

I don't want to pay for all the extra stuff either, but I can't pay that much for a figure and still have to spend time/money and mod it like the previous Vader - which I just got looking the way I like anyways! So there! Neener neener and all that! :D

What do you thing about the light of his lightsaber? I havent seen any picture of the lightsaber on since the promotional pictures of SS. Could be lighting with led or ..?

I can't wait to add Lord Vader to my collection but come on, we need another release of Stormtroopers. The previous release has long gone and expensive/rare. He NEEDS two Stormtroopers to flank him.

I'm still getting the figure. I wish they can light up the saber as Medicom did for UU Luke Skywalker.

Wow, Vader looks excellent! I'm hoping his arms are a little thicker when it's released...

There's so many what ifs and bad/ or old photos of this figure floating around. Best just to wait until we see the final figure all futzed up before people continue to condemn it.

Anything think we will get a new Darth Maul? Or RoboMaul as I like to call him?

On Vader, he looks pretty good. As for people asking for more tweaks, the piece they showed at SDCC was from their production line. There's a video floating around where a SSC rep says so. So I think it's past the point where they can make tweaks unless they do a massive delay.

If this is just a month away, and the exclusive is still available, is it an indication that its moving very slow on preorders...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Or they made a butt-load of them.

I thot they make the final runs based on preorder traction. Usually from a forecasting stand point, since ex are to be sold by sideshow alone (barring ebay), they form a yardstick of production run. The reason being they typically ship ex in a short window post launch and stop ex orders a month before. (Usually). This essentially drives demand in market. If ex are still available very close to the launch date usually would mean slow traction. I may be wrong but ...

They seemed to have changed that model some time ago. It's pretty routine now to see the exclusives from both SSC and HT available right up to release. There's some exceptions but in general it seems to be the case.

They seemed to have changed that model some time ago. It's pretty routine now to see the exclusives from both SSC and HT available right up to release. There's some exceptions but in general it seems to be the case.

Ok makes sense. Not like they have to change much in packaging other than the sponge / foam / cushion inside to accommodate the ex item and yes the sticker on box... So makes sense.

Argh remember the days when you had to scramble to get to the computer to get the exclusive PO on the day..... I think the stormtrooper sold out in 5mins, I had to get up at like 4am to login :lol

What do you thing about the light of his lightsaber? I havent seen any picture of the lightsaber on since the promotional pictures of SS. Could be lighting with led or ..?

The one I have doesn't light up… or at least I haven't figured out how to light it up. The chest box is awesome, btw, for the light up feature.

Back