Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hasbro can make the light saber work on their latest £20 Anakin to Darth Vader toy, it should not be difficult to do. There is still hope that it will light up.

Vader won't have a light up sabre. Frankly, I'm glad, as much as light features are cool out of the box, once the figure is set up I rarely use the light feature again.

If Hasbro can make the light saber work on their latest £20 Anakin to Darth Vader toy, it should not be difficult to do. There is still hope that it will light up.

Dont go there... I went there before and there will be a million reasons why people will say they dont need it. It's not worth the time. It will be a cool feature to have but no one here cares about it "mostly cause they think side show cannot pull it off" so instead of if being regarded as a limitation of side show and its inability to innovate, there will be too much coming your way.

Let it go ;) ... U are right, but just let it go ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope, it's not light-up. Honestly, it's a good thing. Light-up mass produced sabres look terrible.

The light saber for Vader does not light up on this figure. The chest box (as D. Martin mentions) does as well as the belt, stand for vader and stand for helmet/face mask display.

-SideshowAlex

And if you want a light-up that looks like hasbro made it, then go get that one.

Becuase the sideshow one wouldn't look any different.

No... it is NOT going to light up. These have already been produced and are now just being boxed and shipped overseas. No light up saber.

dumbtheresachance.gif

Awesome, you putting them up for us to see before it releases.? Also any comments?
Thanks
CTR is great btw

Thanks! :)

The figure is awesome. A bit shorter than the ANH Vader (though still kinda tall). It is a new buck. Much thicker in the torso, so it fills out better.

The cape will blow your mind. It hangs properly and has a natural soft pleating like the screen used costume.

The display base is rad.

The Sebastian Shaw head is pretty dang close… But it looks more like Darth Vader than Anakin in its expression.

I'm on a show right now, so it will take me a while to get through the edit, but I will have it published before the weekend if all hell doesn't break loose :)

Thanks! :)

The figure is awesome. A bit shorter than the ANH Vader (though still kinda tall). It is a new buck. Much thicker in the torso, so it fills out better.

The cape will blow your mind. It hangs properly and has a natural soft pleating like the screen used costume.

The display base is rad.

The Sebastian Shaw head is pretty dang close… But it looks more like Darth Vader than Anakin in its expression.

I'm on a show right now, so it will take me a while to get through the edit, but I will have it published before the weekend if all hell doesn't break loose :)

Joints tight? A better improvement than the ANH Vader? Is the dome correct this time?

Back