Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I have doesn't light up… or at least I haven't figured out how to light it up. The chest box is awesome, btw, for the light up feature.

The light saber for Vader does not light up on this figure. The chest box (as D. Martin mentions) does as well as the belt, stand for vader and stand for helmet/face mask display.

-SideshowAlex

Even though I have the original, and it's one of my favorite figures. I'm still super excited for this figure. I'm also excited for General Grevious and Malgus.

It's going to be hard if this is coming out on time along with Malgus. This is the one time I want a delay on a order of mine for the fact money is tight and if Malgus is coming and this. Damn I don't want to cancel Malgus at all. :gah:

The one I have doesn't light up… or at least I haven't figured out how to light it up. The chest box is awesome, btw, for the light up feature.

You have the figure already ?
You do the archives for rs don't you?

Shame the human sculpt is off, and not the likeness of Sebastian Shaw. Would have been epic otherwise.

Still can't believe this will be on time. I really don't want to cancel Malgus I'm hoping something happens. Even though at the same time I'm really excited for this. We'll see but so far sounding like good news and bad news.

What do you thing about the light of his lightsaber? I havent seen any picture of the lightsaber on since the promotional pictures of SS. Could be lighting with led or ..?

It doesn't light up. It has no lights. Pictures had fake lighting.

Really? Oh sh-it..

I'm still getting the figure. I wish they can light up the saber as Medicom did for UU Luke Skywalker.

They tried it with a BRIGHTER LED than medicom did with Padawan Obi...
and it was poorly recieved.
It also looked bad. Sideshow thankfully seems to have abandoned that idea now.
Mass produced Light-up sabers don't work on 1/6th figures with current technology.

1475917_2038974316241805_259690154_n.jpg

Shared by qqb

Hot Toys Collectors シ facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/hottoys.collectors/

Now that looks like Vader from TESB or ROTJ or both...:wink1:

From this angle the mask/helmet looks good to me.

They tried it with a BRIGHTER LED than medicom did with Padawan Obi...
and it was poorly recieved.
It also looked bad. Sideshow thankfully seems to have abandoned that idea now.
Mass produced Light-up sabers don't work on 1/6th figures with current technology.
If Hasbro can make the light saber work on their latest £20 Anakin to Darth Vader toy, it should not be difficult to do. There is still hope that it will light up.

Back