Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now..

Picture1.png

Switching back to Vader coverphoto.. mean anything?

Yeah, false alarm, SSC just commented,
"Don't worry you didn't miss out on our Darth Vader Sixth Scale figure :) It will be released sometime in 2013"

LOL

I'm wondering if this is going to be the accurate Anakin ROTJ figure where Sebastian's Shaw's small frame is put into the Darth Vader costume creating a very loose fitting costume.

Wor-Gar, I read your post and then I watched your signature. I can see Sideshow doing that to us right now. :lol

Comic Con gets them all jacked up to show off upcoming stuff, even if it's still a ways to go in production. I painted the proto for Grievous before SDCC 2011, and that still isn't a preorder yet a full year and a half later. I understand how eager they get about showing stuff though. I got in trouble more than once being too eager to talk about what I was doing with them.

Comic Con gets them all jacked up to show off upcoming stuff, even if it's still a ways to go in production. I painted the proto for Grievous before SDCC 2011, and that still isn't a preorder yet a full year and a half later. I understand how eager they get about showing stuff though. I got in trouble more than once being too eager to talk about what I was doing with them.

Seriously, I think some automobiles have shorter development times than SSC figures.

If the finished figure turns out beautifully, they can take as long as they like. I'll be here with my money. Er, my credit card.

Back