Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on SSC, I've been waiting on a Vader, and I won't pay the ebay price for the old version... Lets go...

Yep any day now they can give us complete pics of the proto and start pre orders. Seems like vader has been teased for some time now without any actual proto picks just those hobbled together half old half new pics.

I want the pre order next month, so I'll have 6 months to figure out how I'll pose him!! Would be nice if they included the circle window diorama, to put behind him and Palpatine! They said he's Deluxe, he's gotta come with aomething.

Is SSC still working on this figure? Fix the problems and get it released.

Supposedly they are "working on it" but I wouldn't be surprised if they just continue teasing it until we all die of old age. But I assure you we will have a ESB Vader before we get our 1/6 landspeeder

February 15th Preorder?

Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader

February 15th Preorder?

Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader Vader-Vader, VA-DER!!! :vader

Every time I see a new post in this thread I get excited then let down with one click :lol

Hopefully we get a pre order that brings us vader this year :gah:

Back